T H I R T Y T H R E E

Hoseok-

"He isn't even picking up!", Jisoo screamed after failing to reach Hoseok fifteenth time. She stomped her feet in frustration while being tensed, smacking her lips.
All of a sudden, she heard faint footsteps coming down the staircase. The two men earlier from the elevator were walking down. But this time they had a knife and handkerchief in their hands.

Jisoo immediately understood the situation and made her move. She tried to run downstairs but one of them grabbed her by the hair making her fall down. She tried to scream but they covered her mouth with the handkerchief. She struggled to get off but they'd already tied her arms and legs. Jisoo noticed the CCTV light wasn't blinking. The cameras were off that means no evidence will be gained. Slowly she lost consciousness.

On the other hand-

"Yes I'll be there tomorrow, we'll do it tomorrow."

"No, thank you. And I know the consequences but nothing comes before her for me, absolutely not a thing. And yes I have the ID ready which you sent."

He cuts the call and puts the phone on silent.

"Sir your destination has arrived.", the driver stopped the car in front of the airport.

Hoseok glanced at the driver through the front mirror and came out of the car sprinting inside. He took a look at his phone and witnessed numerous missed calls from Jisoo and Namjoon. He sighed and called Namjoon for the last time.

Hoseok- Look I'm sorry but I can't just sit and wait anymore. I need to do something right now.

Namjoon- Hoseok I told you I am doing my job. Why the fuck are you so stubborn? Look I understand-

Hoseok- Shut the crap up. Thanks for anything you did which I can't see, somehow. He took Y/n, blackmailed that bitch Lily and now I even lost Minji. I know what I'll do and leave your ass out of it. I have much better people for help than you now.

Namjoon- Hoseok listen. Y/n is actually-

Hoseok- Goodbye.

Namjoon- Ho- Hoseok? Hello? FUCK.

Namjoon threw his hands on the steering wheel, pressing the accelerator as he cuts fastly through the busy lanes with full speed.

"I need to stop him and tell him everything."

Y/n-

"Y/n!"

You turned back to see Juhee who was sprinting softly towards you, smiling with a glass of champagne in her hands. You gave your attention to her.

"Let's go for the dinner."

"Yeah, sure. But Juhee-", you hesitated to speak more.

"What?"

Your mouth opened up but close before adding another word, making your lips grew wider you smiled at her and said, "Nothing, let's go."

All of the guests were sitting on a long dinner table decorated with candles and flowers. The place was smelling sweet and everyone was waiting for you and Jimin to come. The huge party was about you after all. Getting the attention you never wanted, life took it's turns really quickly.

"Go and sit with him." Juhee spoke while leaving you.

"But-"

"It's okay.", she sat down at her place just in front of yours. Jimin wasn't there yet, nor you wish him to be anytime soon. You were awkwardly standing there gathering up the courage to act.