T E N

You didn't knew when Hoseok got up and left. In the afternoon, Jisoo shook your shoulders to wake you up.
"Let's have lunch Y/n."
You barely opened your eyes for a split second and said in a husky voice, "I don't want to."

"Come on! Eat!", she pulled you up.

"I told you I don't want to!", you raised your voice at her.

"Eat. The fucking. Food."

"How can you be so carefree between all this JISOO?"

"I'm not carefree. Just look after yourself too. You're strong."

"Strong?", you pointed at yourself.

"Yes. That incident-"

"That incident, that incident. THAT WAS TRAUMA. It didn't made me strong. Jisoo now I'm insecure, scared, depressed, guilty. Don't glorify my so called bravery."

"That isn't what-", she tried to hold you but you backed away.

"People died because of me! Minji lost her parents. And you know what, I'm afraid to touch even Hoseok in a romantic way because every time I do, Jimin's memories strike back.", you burst into tears.

"Y/n.."

"I can't fight back, I can't."

It wasn't you demotivated, it was fear. Fear of doing something bad because you want a happy ending. Fear of consistent guilt, fear of another price. You are penniless to pay that price. Fear of repeating your mistakes.

"And you know what? I once kissed Jimin.", the feeling of disgust took over your body as you mentioned your foolish act.

"Why didn't you told this to anyone? Not even Hobi?"

"At that time I was too injured to tell him and he was too healed to know about this.", you looked down in shame.

Jisoo pulled you into her arms saying, "Come here, let me hold you."

Your hands slowly wrapped around her waist and you closed your eyes. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you."

"Sh, sh, it's all okay now. And if it's not, it will be."

On the other hand-

"Sir please believe me. Are you even listening?", Hoseok was running behind the chief police officer. The officer stopped and looked at Hoseok. He rubbed his temples and said, "Look sir, Jimin is dead. He can't be there."

"No! He's damn clever, he faked his death. He-He touched my wife. Please try to understand.", he joined his hands infront of the officer.
"Sir please", the officer held Hoseok's shoulders.
"As you said your wife was traumatized by the incident. So there's a chance she's, you know, is now mentally unstable."

Hearing the office's pathetic words towards his wife, Hoseok grabbed his collar and raised his fist towards the man's face. The workers immediately rushed towards Hoseok and prevent him from taking any further actions.

"The fuck- I respected you Hoseok! What's this illiterate behaviour you asshole.", he shouted adjusting his collar.

"This time I held your collar, next time it'll be your neck.", Hoseok's glare was enough to silence the surrounding. He jerked off his hands and went outside.
He looked back and said, "You guys can't even distinguish between a fake corpse and a man, that's how you work?"

He wiped off the sweat over his face and rolled up his sleeves. No one said anything, they just let him leave. Maybe they were ashamed of themselves too.

He was driving back home when it started raining heavily. The raindrops fell on the window with a pleasent noise. The wipers of the car washed away the droplets and cleared the view. But the drops fell again and again and again. He cleared them again and again and again.

He stopped the car at the side and rested his head on the steering wheel.
"Again? No one believes us."
He banged his hand on the dashboard.
"NO. ONE. BELIEVES. US."
He wanted to cry but he didn't. He thought, "Who'll wipe her tears if I cry?"

"Who'll wipe his tears if I'll cry?", you got up and from the bed and wiped your own tears.

The doorbell rang. You went to answer it yourself. You saw Hoseok standing there. He smiled at you and tucked your hair behind your ears. You rested your head on his chest and said, "I'm okay. It's...okay."

He pulled your arms and wrapped it around his waist.
"Uh huh! It is."

You both came inside.
"Where's Minji? And Jisoo?", he asked as he sat down on the dinner table.

"I sent Minji to mom's house. And Jisoo, I sent her home too.", you replied serving him a glass of water.
"Jisoo shouldn't suffer between this. By the way, did you sent Minji alone?"

"I know and no Minji went with Jisoo. Jisoo live just one or two kilometres away from there so she said she'll drop her on the way."

"She's very nice."

"I hope it won't affect her."

"Me too."

"What did the police said?", your question made Hoseok panic. He didn't wanted to tell you the drama that happened there.

"They said they'll... they'll do something."

"They can't."

"What?", your strange response shocked him.

"Trust me, they can't."

Author ~
Heyyy, yes I know this part is fucking boring but I promise the next part will be a interesting.
And thank you so much for your response I'm touched.
❤️❤️