F O R T Y T H R E E

The three of them ran upstairs without speaking any more words.

"If you feel a threat then deal with it no matter what.", Seokjin scolded them on their careless behavior.

As soon as they reached outside the room, the door abruptly opened and Hoseok came outside running to see you. His waist was wrapped in bandages but it does not mean he could literally run like that.

Thankfully the three came just in time to save the day.

"Sir! You cannot even stand up right now. Please go insi-"

"Seokjin just once. I need to see her.", the absolute panic in his voice showed his concern clearly. It was understandable too since you were not in the best state.

Amidst the argument, Jungkook noticed Jisoo throwing something out of the window from the corner of his eyes. He wasn't sure if she threw something but his gut feeling told him to believe what he saw, just to be sure.

"Hobi we can wait for sometime. Y/n is fine.", her voice had no concern regarding the situation they were in.

"Just once. Please, then I'll do whatever you say. She needs me right now and I don't want to disappear once again.", he begged with hopeful eyes.

They could not resist but feel guilty. No one can ever understand what he was feeling. His only concern was just you. You were his only hope just like he is to you.

"Sir- Okay. We...We can.", Seokjin accepted his defeat. Though his thoughts found it right to let Hoseok do whatever he wants. If put in Hoseok's shoe, he might do the same too.

Where Hoseok ran to you, Seokjin also noticed Jungkook racing down the stairs and eventually out of the door.

"Jungkook!", Taehyung was about to follow Jungkook but was stopped by Seokjin. He slightly nodded to not make anything obvious to Jisoo. Taehyung got the message and played along well.

Jungkook-

I knew I saw her throwing something outside the window. I may be wrong but it costs nothing to check once. But even if we find anything, will Namjoon hyung accept it?

Still, keeping that thoughts aside I ran outside, gotta to my part. I reached at the backside of the mansion and started looking for that window. The mansion was enormously big and it might take plenty of time to find that one particular window.

"At this rate, I might get old before finding any shit here.", his frustration  was coming out with such words.

Y/n-

You opened her eyes with your name being called by a very familiar voice. You open your eyes and soon the blurry vision became clear, making your eyes in contact with another.

"Y/n?", his voice was trembling. He was on his knees near the bed, holding your hands tightly.

"Hobi?", you recognized him and tears escaped your eyes before you could even finish his name.

He aggressively pulled you in the warmest hug. His grip kept getting tighter, as if you would disappear if he let go. Neither of you could hold back more.

"Please don't leave me again", you sniffed.

"I'm not going anywhere now.", his sorrowful voice made your heart shatter. He kept caressing your hair and gave you plenty of kisses on your cheeks though your tears stained his lips.

"No one's going anywhere now.", he comforted while looking deep in your eyes. Seeing him infront of you, you couldn't help but tear up with the thought that this day might never have came. All the good and bad memories fogged up your mind fueling your emotions. You sat up and he too on the bed. You both had no words but still a lot of words. You let your eyes talk that day, they explain better.

"He...he took my ring.", you showed your empty ring finger to him. You felt like he was cutting a body part off you while snatching that ring.

"He can replace the ring but never the emotions in your heart.", he places a kiss on your forehead. Seeing you emotionally scarred by Jimin, his blood boiled even more. His biggest despair was seeing you hurt and he's facing exactly that right now.

"Thank you for not giving up.", his smell became denser with the closeness. Something about him was oddly comforting to you.

A knock on the door caught your attention. The door was half open and Namjoon was standing outside.

"May I take a moment?"

You nodded wiping your tears away.

It's the first time you're seeing him in person. Both of you stared at each other for a moment and eventually he hugged you. You didn't get shocked, his gesture was loving.

"I'm sorry for-"

"It's fine. It is.", you caressed his back. Times were different, situation was difficult. None of you had enough choices.

"Sorry to disturb you guys. But there's something I need to talk about, right now."

"It's fine, go ahead.", Hobi said as seriousness showed up in his voice.

"Just because you're here Y/n doesn't mean it's over.", the fear in his words were true.

"We don't have a plan, we don't need it. Plan is made for something predictable and we all know what Jimin is."

Hoseok looked at you suspecting you might feel uncomfortable talking about such things right now. True, it wasn't necessarily easy but it's something urgent.

"So, what do we do?", you asked.

"Not you. Us. You and Jisoo are going back to Korea."

His words made no sense for you. The situation everyone is stuck in is focused on you. You don't want a defeat before even fighting.

"No. Yo- You can't do that. I'm not going anywhere.", you ordered.

"Y/n it's the best help you can do.", Hoseok said.

"What? Hobi this is my problem and I will also deal with it. I don't want to carry the burden of another death."

"Y/n listen", he cupped your tiny face, concern rose in his voice with each word, "I can't afford losing you again. I'm not that strong, please.", his eyes emotionally attacking you.

"I...I get it but Hobi understand me too. I can't leave you all.", you tried to convince him.

"Namjoon I think only Jisoo should go back. She is here for nothing and he already...", you remembered what you saw.

"And you? Y/n-", Namjoon was getting furious.

"Hyung! Namjoon hyung!", Taehyung rushed inside the room looking tensed.

"What happened?", everyone including you was shocked. His body language didn't seemed to fix the situation.

"Miss Choi...She-", he huffed and paused, unsure what to say next.

"She what?", Namjoon asked, his forehead lines unrelaxed.

Before speaking, he looked at you and then at Namjoon. It was something they did not wanted to tell you.

"Excuse me.", Namjoon stepped out of the room leaving you clueless.

"Wait- Hobi?"

"Wait here.", he followed them out.

Thousands of questions raised up in your mind. Is she okay? Why is Juhee doing this? Is Jimin here? and what not kind of assumptions. The more they made you left out, the more it made you feel bad. According to you, it was your worry and no one else should take it's responsibility. You witnessed what happened the last time and history better not be repeated.

You wanted to listen to them but it wouldn't be the best thing to do.

Taehyung-

"What happened Taehyung? A-And where's Juhee?", the two of them waited for his answer, preparing for the worst as his expressions made them feel like.

"She left me a message saying she's with him right now. What now hyung?"

Their eyes widened. It really was the worst.