F O R T Y S E V E N

Jimin-

"Pick up the fucking phone Jisoo.", he yelled with his deepest crashing voice and within the blink of an eye the phone was shattered on the ground.

He ran his finger through his hair, his forehead was curled and sweating. He was taking deep breath as his pupils moved here and there suggesting his overthinking. You were all over his mind right now. Jimin lost control on himself. He hasn't slept or eaten properly since two days, only once when Juhee injected him. Every cell of his soul was screaming your name. You were all he needed. Jimin's obsession was eating him up. He wasn't dragging you but himself to the hell too. And he did not cared less.

"Mr. Park?", Hana called while standing outside the room. She was frightened to enter upon seeing how everything in that room was broken.

"What?", his voice had the same resentment.

"Downstairs...he...", she was at loss of words.

"Speak up!", he screamed making her quiver.

"Mr. Park is here, your father."

The wrinkles on his forehead disappeared as his eyes darkened. He calmed down but the anger in him didn't, it rather increased hearing the worst name to ever exist in his life. He slowly took his steps towards Hana. She couldn't even managed to back off, she stood frozen.

"That man is not my father.", he pointed his finger straight at her face as she nodded.

"Say this next time and it'll be your last day alive, got it?"

"Yes...sir, I am sorry I-"

Jimin cut her off and started walking towards the staircase. His heartbeat was increasing with each step he took forward. 8 years. Jimin's past showed up in front of him after 8 years. The anger, the pain, the loneliness that boy had felt turned him into the Park Jimin we all know now. It isn't easy seeing your murderer. His father murdered a Jimin, the day he ran away was the day he died and this one was born. This one isn't his son. He's just Jimin.

He reached downstairs where Mr. Park was standing facing his back to him. Jimin took a deep breath and said with the rudest tone possible, "Get out of my house."

He turned back to face his son and their eyes collided with each other. Father and son, they seemed more like two people who just had intense hate in their eyes for the other one.

Jimin's memories showed up in front of his eyes as soon as he saw a glimpse of him. The 16 years of hell, as Jimin likes to call it, repeated again with the arrival of his father. He felt a stabbing pain in his head but that showed not his fear but his bravery to stand tall against Mr. Park.

"Look at yourself, Jimin.", he mocked causing the blonde man's temper to almost get loose.

"I said. Get. Out.", he grinded his teeth.

"Ouit whatever you're trying to do. Let the women and her husband live-"

"I never asked for your opinion so keep your mouth shut."

"You still haven't changed. This ego, this temper of yours are ruining people around you. No wonder you are unloved.", he taunted.

"What do you know about me, huh? What do you know about the son you abandoned? Well thank you that you did cause hell I would hate myself to be called your son. Namjoon should take that as a glory."

"Of course,", he steps closer to Jimin, "You are incompetent."

"It's better to be incompetent for me than to get praised by a cheap shit like you-"

"Park Jimin!"

Before Jimin could even complete his words, his father tightly slapped him across the face. His cheeks turned red very quickly. Jimin's eyes was wide opened because of the humiliation he just received. It reminded him of numerous of times when his father would slap or hit him for no reason at all.