F O R T Y F I V E

You came outside in the hall. You had enough rest and it was very alone just lying there. You were sitting on the couch talking with Jungkook and Jisoo. You were glad to find out he studied medicine too. You were curious how someone so young ended up in this part of society.

"Jungkook, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead mam.", he smiled nervously. It was obvious since he seemed a bit of an introvert. Though while working you won't see a shy, introverted Jungkook. He's excellent at his job and you've seen it.

"You seem young, how'd you end up here?", your eyebrows raised.

"I know right! Isn't it scary?", Jisoo asked being amazed.

"Oh right, I'm the youngest one here. And it was my fate I'd say, to be here. Just like you I never knew this side of the world existed. It seems like something out of a book but it is real.", he seems satisfied with his work. It was strange, or better say astonishing for you to see no one here worry a penny about their or other's life. Like it's something we can buy. People here being immensely rich, born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and always keeping dirty secrets. All of this was scary at first, now it's not but still you find it strange.

"By the way... ", your little smile dissappears, "... what about Jimin? How is he?", you asked bluntly looking at him as he gets taken aback by your question.

"Y/n! Enough talks about that man. You maybe okay physically but mentally...so do not bring him up.", Jisoo advises as she crosses her arms over your shoulder.

"You're right but... Yeah leave it."

"Yes mam, Mr.Jung and Namjoon hyung advised you not to bring it up. We'll handle it."

What you said wasn't what you felt. No, it wasn't concern for him. You lived with him, he opened up to you and you know not everything but something about him.

You feared his next step. Park Jimin and his ego would never keep their silenece. His obsession is destructive and once he finds out about Juhee, you can only imagine. Jimin gets what he desires and this time it's you. You don't want to be the cause of yet another life changing consequences. The guilt you're carrying is just enough.

You might act fine infront of everyone but deep in your heart your fear is constantly growing.

The door opens and the three of you tilted your head to see who it was.

You three stood up seeing Juhee standing on the door looking dull and emotionless. Her eyes had no expressions. She revealed a deep sigh and enters inside.

"You okay Y/n?", she asks in a dry voice.

"Juhee... are you okay?", you steps forward. Her look, her body language was concerning.

"Mam what-", Jungkook was soon interrupted.

"I'll go rest for a while. It's almost 10. Have dinner and go to sleep.", she started climbing upstairs but at the very beginning was stopped by a voice.

"Don't you think you need to talk about something Juhee?", Namjoon came from the other side, his loud footsteps occurred as he questions her in a rude tone.

"Namjoon I don't-", you interrupt him.

"No Y/n, I gotta talk to her.", he kept glaring Juhee with his lower lips shaking.

"But-"

"Y/n, don't.", Jisoo pinches your hands.

The situation was profound. On one hand it was clear that Juhee was heartbroken. Seeing someone close getting dragged to hell because of his own deeds was no joke. But also Namjoon's resentment wasn't fully wrong. Whatever Jimin was to her, he is an enemy. Even though they are brothers, that bond never existed and will never exist.