T W E N T Y T W O

You rubbed your eyes to check if you're seeing clearly or hallucinating. You weren't. It was all real. Jimin really took you to this place.

"We're at...", you mumbled as he kept you down.

"Yes, at Yoongi's grave. It's because maybe it will be the last time we're here so...", he had remorse in his voice. His words sounded genuine.

You looked at him with visible grief and guilt. Those memories, you never forgot but hid away, came in sight again. Some happy, some sad, some unexplainable, all kinds of emotions made it to your heart.

Seeing you shiver, Jimin gently held your hands.

"Let's go."

You both started walking with matching steps. With each step, your heartbeat became faster and faster. Seeing someone so close to you under the ground feels miserable and especially when you are the reason of their death.

Min Yoongi
1993-2023

Those words were so ordinary but heart wrenching. There was never a day when you didn't blamed yourself for his death. You kneeled down, tears falling from your eyes on the sandy ground.

"Hey Min. How a-are you? Look I am h-here again. Your sacrifice, I wasted it.", your tried to smile through the pain, the cracks in your voice showed how hard it was for you to speak.

Jimin puts his hands on your shoulder but you jerked him off, not wanting any disturbance between you and Yoongi.

"Y-Your daughter, I raised her as well as I could. She was so shy at first but eventually s-she got comfortable. Her eyes are just like you. And she's as stubborn as you. Hobi took her to park every weekend, spent as much time as he could."

You broke down for a second. It isn't easy, meeting someone whom you can never meet now.

"Well. Now, her real, own mother is here. So I guess, this w-was it for me, being her mother. S-Sorry Min, you...you should be the one to raise her, take her to parks, teach her, feed her. Sorry I-"

You couldn't say more than that. Your tears won't let you.
You sprinted towards the car and sat inside with your hands covering your ears. Jimin was yelling your name running behind you. He sat inside and turned on the AC, seeing you sweat extensively. He tried to hold you but you yelled at him making him flinch.

"GIVE ME A MINUTE."

You closed your eyes, took deep breaths and opened them. You turned towards Jimin.

"Thank you. Thank you for reminding me to never have one drop of guilt when I'll ruin you Jimin."

His hands went to steering wheel and grabbed it tightly.

"If my sin is loving you, then losing everything would be a pleasure."

Jimin is stubborn. At a point where he'll manipulate and destroy anything just to get that one thing he wants. His obsession is destroying, not just you but him too.

You came back.

You were sitting in your bedroom, nibbling on your finger nails.
Lily entered the room and sat beside you quietly.

"I'm sorry. But I'll help you get out of here Y/n. I'll contac-"

"Stop."

She looked at you with tears in her eyes, tears of guilt, tears of hate she's carrying for you all along.

"It's not Minji's fault, it wasn't her dad's fault. So why should you guys suffer? It's my fate, not yours Lily."

After a pause, Lily hugged you tightly and broke into tears. You caressed her and hugged her back, showing you really cared for them.

"You lost Y/n."

"It's worth it. Now go and pack your things now. You're free. Spend all the time with y-your daughter. Your... Your Minji.", you said with a smile and glossy eyes.

She nodded. She got up and started walking towards the door. She looked back and smiled, mouthing "Thank You.". You smiled back. She went outside.

You quietly wiped your tears from your cheeks and fixed your hair.
Looking at your reflection in the window mirror you whispered, "Who told you I lost?"

You had a slight grin on your face. Something was going on inside your mind, enough to destroy everything he created and create everything he destroyed.

"Jimin really thought I'd give up without letting him pay for his deeds?"

You took out your phone. Yes, your phone Jimin never knew about. You were hiding it from him. You texted someone and a wide smile appears on your face after reading the reply.

"Now, the next step."

You went downstairs looking for Jimin. Your eyes moved here and there but you couldn't find him.

"Excuse me! Do you where Jimin is?", you asked a worker who was cleaning the table.

"Yes madam. Sir is outside, in the garden."

"Okay, thanks."

She bowed and continued with her work.

"Outside? Since when did Jimin started to go outside?"

You went outside and found him reading a book on the bench. The morning sun was directly hitting his body, creating an illuminating aura of gold of him. The wind was fluttering the pages and travelled across his hair. He sure was beautiful from outside.

"What new weird shit he's on now?"

You slapped your cheeks gently and ordered yourself, "Don't laugh. Act fool Y/n." You went to him and sat near him. He didn't gave much reaction of you being there and continued to lean back to read the book.

"Since when did you started to read?"

"When I first came to your house, I saw this book there called "7 reasons to love". I became curious. So, here I am, trying to know you better."

You scoffed, "I stopped reading books."

Jimin simply looked at you and smiled. Within a split second, his expressions turned fierce and he threw the book. It flied right across your face. You were startled. Your breathing increased due to his sudden actions.

"I stopped reading books too.", he replied like nothing happened.

Suddenly he grabbed your hands and pulled you closer to him. Your body came very close to his. His breaths we're hitting your neck making the situation more uncomfortable. His eyes were constantly gazing your body. He gently caressed your head and rested it on his shoulders. You didn't moved, yelled or reacted. You kept looking down.

"Where should we go love? From where should we start a new life?", he questions.

"I... I don't k-know Jimin."

"Come on! Tell me. What was your dream destination?"

You tried to answer but words didn't came out easily.

"Answer.", his voice became deep.

"Italy", you answered quickly.

"Wow! Then that's it. You, me, we'll both live there together, happily, like a family. I've always wanted a family.", he kept caressing your hands throughout the whole conversation.

"Do you deserve one?"

His hands stopped, he looked at you. He cupped your cheeks and mumbled, "What'd you said?"
His gaze kept getting stronger and sharper. His grip became stronger. He was killing you without even doing anything. You couldn't stand it more. You pull yourself out from his grip and ran inside. Unexpectedly, he didn't pulled you closer, hit you or even called you back. You still could feel his gaze.

You threw your body on the stairs while running upstairs. You catched your breath and mumbled to yourself,"It won't be easy Y/n."

Author-
Heyyy.
Have a good day and Thank you!!