T H I R T Y F I V E

You slowly opened your eyes which felt really heavy as soon as a clinking sound ringed up your ears making you conscious. Your makeup was rough and hair was messed up.You moved your body which felt like a really hard task because of the pain that suddenly controlled your head and legs. You were already tired after the party and what happened after that was like a cherry on top.You tilted your head to see a helper moving her hands on the side table.

Once noticing your consciousness, she bowed and greeted you morning and you nodded. You felt cold and pulled the blanket on over to your neck.

"What time is it?", you asked while rubbing your eyes.

"Umm...mam it's 11."

You understood how exhausted you actually were. The first thing your mind processed was Jimin's heartbreaking story which might be true or made up. You didn't knew, neither you cared. You were still worried for Jisoo. She didn't had anything to do with this, as you think.

After a few moments, you noticed your clothes were changed but you didn't even remember coming in your room. Your only thought was the worst one. But deep inside you knew Jimin can never go that far.

Fearing, hoping you asked, "Who...who changed my clothes?", the lines on your forehead wrinkled.

"I did mam.", the helper replied immediately.

"Really, you? Not...not-", you still feared.

"Yes mam. Jimin sir asked me. He thought it might be uncomfortable for you to sleep in that dress."

"Okay...", you got up and rested your back on the bed frame after being sure.

"Mam, here's your breakfast and your clothes are in the bathroom. Tell me if you need anything el-"

"Jimin. Where is he?", you asked while being lost in another thought, with no expression to be read.

"I'll tell him you need to him."

"I don't NEED him. He needs me.", you spoke as soon as she completed her sentence which made her flustered and she left carrying your my message.

You tried your best to get out of the bed and managed to sit up straight. Your heart was still beating loudly, pupils moving around as the words of Jimin's confession fogged up your mind.

A click on the door caught your attention. He enters the room with a slight smile and closed the door. He walked to you and kneeled down, holding your hands and his face looking up to you. You showed no emotions, staring at him, trying your best to not let it get to you.

His eyes craved for affection and body asked for a touch. Those emotions were clearest.

"Jimin...", you mumbled.

"Yes love?",

Those nicknames, GOD knows you hate them.

"Last night, you-"

"I am sorry, I had... I had no choice. I trust you Y/n and-", he says he do.

HE ALMOST KILLED YOU, KILLED JISOO.

"Let me finish."

That caught him off guard and he kept his quiet.

"Jimin, I felt miserable hearing you. You deserve someone to give you back that love which was taken from you. Little you didn't deserved this but..."

"But?", he was comfortable until the 'but'.

"But I don't trust you, I never will."

"Y/n...", his voice cracked and his eyes went out to seek your answer.