T W E N T Y O N E

Sometimes we make the worst choices because they are the best one for us.

You made your way downstairs to announce one such choice of yours. Still feeling unsure deep inside, you stepped inside Jimin's office. He was sitting on his chair, legs crossed, zoned out. He was looking up at the celling, deeply lost in his thoughts that he didn't even paid attention of your presence there.

"You wanted your answer right?"

His body made a movement. He uncrossed his legs and stood up, making his way towards you with concerned look in his eyes.

"It's okay. Y-You should rest.", he said keeping his hands on your cheeks.

You pushed his hands down and stated, "I'm here to give my answer and to...to ask something in return."

"Anything you want. But first let's sit and talk.", he pointed at the chair pulling you gently by your arm.

"Lily can have Minji."

He stopped. His head slowly turned towards you. His lips made a faint smile, smirk would be a better word.

"R-Really? I knew you are smart and know how to handle the situation. That's a good decision."

"I'm not finished. I want something in return too."

"Yes, anything, just tell me."

After a deep breath and a lot of emotions, you asked, "First. As soon as my... As soon as Lily is with her daughter, I want you to let them go. You won't have any contact with Lily or Hoseok. You will NOT harm them."

"Oh... Okay, don't worry about that. I won't."

"Second and the last. I want us to go away from here. We're not living in Korea anymore."

His eyes widened hearing your demands which are in his favour. He began suspecting you because why will you say all that. Trying to get away from him all this time, it's weird for him. Still Jimin played along with you.

"O-Okay. I'm ready for that. I promise we'll leave as soon as possible and I w-won't hurt them."

"No stuttering. I want it clear. No playing games Jimin."

"Believe me. Park Jimin, one of the most powerful man in Korea, I don't break promises. Especially to them whom my heart is beating for."

He came closer. You started walking backwards. You felt the wall at your back. He was glaring in your eyes filled with deep emotions. His lips were shaking, they were desperate to touch your.

"Jimin...", your voice lowered but eyes were in contact with his.

Suddenly he picked you up in his arms in bridal style which startled you. He started walking out.

"Put me down! What are- Jimin what the fuck?", you yelled at him making the staff come and have a look. Your hands were wrapped around his neck because of course you didn't wanted to fall.

"Shh! Let's go outside. I'm picking you up because you need rest dear."

"You need to rest your needy ass."