T W E N T Y

With great courage, comes a tragic reason. When things get out of our control, we try to run away. But till when?

With you, you've faced enough. You've seen enough. You've gone through enough and made people attached to you gone through enough too. All these reasons made you give up. You can't live and ruin others lives just because you want to be free.

You, unfortunately for you, opened your eyes and found yourself in Jimin's bedroom. The light was too bright making your eyes shrink a bit. You felt something touching your feet. You found Jimin sitting there on the ground with his head resting on the bed, dozed off. He was holding your legs. With the looks of it, he cried. Even your feet were all wet from his tears.

But that won't contradict the fact that he's the one responsible for this situation. You slid your foot to the other side making him wake up hastily.

"Wh- Y/n! Y-You... My love!", he exclaimed and hugged you. He still had fever, his body was warm and shivering.

"Why did you saved me?", you asked in a slow voice, staring him in the eyes.

He went confused.

"What do you m-mean? Why did you do that?"

Playing innocent as usual.

"Why did I do that? You're still ASKING that? You're asking me why I chose to end my life? Jimin..."

"I- Y/n I... I'm sorry. But you are like the blood in my veins. You're my heartbeat Y/n. I'm living because of you."

"Then let me die and end yourself too! Please just go away, please Jimin."

"But love its-"

"I beg you Jimin. Please.", it was a tone of request.

He didn't said anything. He bit his lower lip, trying not to cry over your harsh words. Without looking back at you he hurriedly left.

"What now? I can't even die by my choice?", you screamed slowly.

"You shouldn't when you have reasons to live."

"Reason?"

Lily came and sat on the chair beside you. She pulled your shirt down to look over your injured shoulder.
She then took out a pill from the box and poured out water in a clear glass.
She placed the pill in front of your mouth, signalling you to take it.

"No. And what reason? I can't let them go through anything more.", you pushed her hands away.

"Then live for me. Live thinking it as a punishment of killing my husband. Live because I wanna see you die everyday Y/n.", she forcefully pushed the pill inside your mouth.

"Wh- I...", you froze for a moment. Her words were stabbing you in the heart. You always blamed yourself for Yoongi's death but getting blamed at by his wife, it was much more painful than committing suicide.

"I know I am the reason Yoongi is not her-"

"You're the reason I don't have my daughter with me. You're the reason my husband died. You're the reason I'm force- forecd to work for Park Jimin. You don't know Y/n how mad Jimin is about you."

You remained silent. You didn't knew what to say. Everything she's saying is correct but it hurts. It hurts to get blamed for everything when you are already going through so much.

"You know what? When you weren't opening your eyes, not breathing properly, Jimin went crazy. I have never seen him like that, that much hurt. It was like he's the one who's dying. The doctor said you are a very large amount of pills so there is very much risk. Wanna know what Jimin did?"