F I F T E E N

The sound of faint murmuring opened your eyes partly. All you could see was hospital ceiling moving as you were being carried for the surgery. You didn't knew where you were going at that moment. You could hear people repeating your name over and over again. But your mind was repeating someone else's name. You felt your shirt was wet, with blood. You couldn't feel anything but pain. Soon you collapsed.

"Things doesn't go as planned. For us, it obviously doesn't.", you joked holding the wine glass.
You were repeating a memory from Jisoo's birthday. Things were going okay back then, not perfect but you started to feel like your life is finally in your control.

Hoseok-

He slowly opened his eyes as someone gilded their hand over his palm. As soon as he gained consciousness, a sharp pain flew over his legs and shoulder.
He saw his mother sitting beside him with a dull face. He found himself at his home.

"Thank god Hobi! You finally opened your eyes.", she cried and placed a peck on his forehead.

"Are you okay Mom?"

"I am. Look at you. My precious son, I love you."

"Where's she, Y/n?", his heartbeat raced with the thought of not having you beside him.

Suddenly his mother started crying.

"What? What happened Mom?", he tried to get up but eventually failed because the pain wouldn't let him.

"She..How do I tell you.", she looked away, scared of making eye contact with him.

"Mom you're scaring me. Is she okay? Tell me.", his hands started to shake. He immediately thought of the worst case scenario. But his heart didn't wanted to believe it.

"She isn't here with us anymore. I'm sorry Hobi."

"She isn't here with us anymore. I'm sorry Hobi." These words, they made a hole in his heart. Still trying not to believe the truth, he tried to ask again but words didn't came out.

"No. S-She was okay. Even during the accident, I h-heard her voice. She's really okay Mom.", he held her mother's hand to get the answer HE wanted.

"She was doing fine, but..but because of some complications, she suffered a stroke and died during the surgery."

"Wh-"

Hoseok started having a panic attack. All he wanted to be was a good husband to you. He wanted to protect you. His heart was beating for you. But now, it's gone. You and him. He's living but like a dead body.

"NO! NO! SHE CAN'T DIE. MOM.", he screamed loudly as a long trail of tears escaped his eyes. His mother hugged him tightly.

"It's okay dear, cry. I'm sorry, we did her last rituals without you. We had no choice."

"Mom I'm her husband.", he was in disbelief.

"Hobi, you were in coma for a whole week."

He went numb. He felt useless to exist.

"Minji?"

"She's with her grandfather. She doesn't know anything."

He wanted to die, he wanted to end his life. Without Y/n, there is no Hoseok. He saw the world with your eyes, but now he's blind. He heard through your ears, he's deaf now. He spoke your words, he's mute now.
He wanted to live by your name. His name alone was scaring him.

I have no choice, I need to exist for Minji, she's my little Y/n.

Y/n-

A soft and familiar touch on your neck made you gain back your consciousness. You could still feel the pain. The touch was running through your neck to your waist in a rythmic manner. You slowly opened your eyes. A familiar place was it. But...

"This? Am I-"

"You're up?", you heard a very familiar and sweet voice.

You tilted your head to the right to see him, Jimin.

You was shocked and scared. All bad emotions shot up to your veins. You flinched and pushed him. He didn't moved an inch because your push was too week.

"Don't tire yourself baby.", he slid over the blanket over your shaken and injured body.

You were there where it all actually started. The place you opened your eyes at the very beginning since the start of this painful journey. But how?

"It's a dream. It's nothing but a dream.", you murmured while closing your eyes with your palm.

"It's not, you're safe and alive with me.", he caressed your hair. The happiness in his voice was so frustrating. Proof that everything that shines isn't gold.

"H-Hobi? He's... Where's Hobi?"
You frantically got up, not thinking about your pain or wounds. You asked Jimin but he just smiled. His smile was too happy to see considering the fact that the situation is not a joke, at least not for you.

"Aish! Look at you being so considerate for someone else."

"He's NOT someone else.", you glared with the maximum courage you had.

"Rest for now. I'll be downstairs. As usual, you know."

"No! Answer me!"
You raised your body to get up but found your hands chained to one side of the bed, so were your legs. You looked at his figure disappearing, trying to believe it's not real.

That's when I realized, Jimin is a satan. He changed. He's not the Jimin you knew, he's the Jimin you didn't wanted to know.

"Ah and Y/n, be careful this time with your words and actions, right?"

A/n~

Hey guys! I've been late right. My studies are going on so I need to catch up. And sorry this part is really short. But that'll enhance your cravings even more
*evil laughs*

Dw I'll try to be regular and you need to be too!
Just fucking read READ!

Byeeeeeee