T H I R T Y

Hoseok-

"Okay, now you're just making shit up.", Hoseok hysterically laughed at her assuming it all to be false.

"Why would I? I have no grudge against you now.", she tried so hard to make him believe. But trust isn't a toy, you can't get a new one and break it then get another.

"What do you mean 'now'?", Jisoo questioned.

"Th-That accident, it wasn't Jimin. It was me. I... It was the only way to get my daughter back but my plan failed because of Jimin. But n-", her head went down in shame and guilt. Greed took over her soul.

"LILY?", Jisoo rose her voice and her eyes got filled with rage and disgust seeing how far human can go to achieve what they want.

"And I should still trust you and give Minji to you? Is she an object? One time with you then with us. Your husband literally sacrificed himself for Y/n. What is wrong with you woman?", he can't believe how she lost every ounce of shame.

She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. Turning her eyes to Hoseok she ordered,
"I don't love him. I am here for my daughter. I have legal rights to take her. Now give her to me or I'll sue you Jung Hoseok."

"No fucking way.", his feet moved towards Lily which made her back of a couple of steps.

"Better focus on Y/n before Jimin ends this game.", her voice became slower and harsher like she was threatening him about something he can't see.

"How do I believe you?"

She chuckled, "Trust me, Jung Hoseok", she looks at Jisoo as a smirk appears her face, "or see it yourself."

"You-"

"Dad?", Minji came outside. Her eyes were observing the situation and within a second she realised something was off. She went towards Hoseok and held her hands wrapping her tiny fingers across his index finger.

"Minji?", Lily bent down to her level, "You like me?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Oh God no...", Hoseok whispered.

"Wanna come with me? To my home? Your home?", she held her other hand and attached her lips to it.

"This is my home.", the innocent eyes were looking for answer but we're blindfolded by hatred she never deserved.

"This was. Now let's go. You know me, right?"

"I don't.", she hid behind Hoseok holding his hands tighter like he'll disappear if she let go.

"Go with her Minji.", Jisoo forcefully pulled her away from Hoseok and Lily held her hands tightly.

Hoseok looked at Jisoo with disappointment and tears in his eyes. Trees are easy to plant but once they grow bigger they attach themselves so tightly to the soil it's hard to take them out. Just like their relationship. They both were so conjoined in each other it's hard to ever tear them apart. But as always the letter of fate had some other words written for their lives.

"Jisoo unnie, I won't go with her. Where is mom?", she was on the brink of tears.

"I'll come soo-"

"Dad? Tell her!", she screamed at Hoseok thinking he'll fulfill this wish of hers too.

"Go with her Min, I'll come soon.", he caressed her cheeks.

The tears finally won. Her heart, already broken many times, already hurt, it's repeating again. For good? For bad? It doesn't matter, what matters is her happiness which no adult thought of. Greed and wants corrupted every mind and hurt many hearts.