T H I R T Y T W O

"Looks like you two are getting close, huh?", Jimin must have sensed you being comfortable with Juhee.

"Why not you two go and chat? I have to meet someone. Will you be fine Y/n?"

"Yeah. Don't worry Chim, your gem is safe!", she exclaimed holding your hands.

"Chim?", you asked.

You looked at Jimin, all shy. It must be his nickname.

"Hey! I'm going now.", and he continued to walk upstairs quickly trying hard not to blush.

Juhee, I feel bad for her to be honest.

"Let's have some drinks, shall we?"

She took you to the bar and ordered drinks for both. Her dimples were flashing all the time. She was just so comfortable to be with. You never knew someone you met through Jimin could be so kind, loved and comforting. She was like a flower among thorns.

"So Y/n, you liking Italy?", she asked while clinking your glass.

"I just came here yesterday so I haven't explored anything yet."

"Don't worry, Jimin will show you the best of Italy, absolutely. Because after all, no matter how much he hate it it's his birthplace. He sure does lo-"

"Birthplace?"

He is Korean-Italian?

"Yeah! He didn't told you? Don't worry. I'm sure he'll tell you everything now he's here.", she sipped her wine.

"Yeah.", a new chest of questions opened.

"How's your husband by the way?", her smile faded.

"Y-You just met him."

"Y/n", she puts her glass on the counter and turned towards you, "I meant YOUR husband. Jung Hoseok, that was his name, right?"

Your eyes widened and the comfort you felt suddenly left you cold. You were at loss of words. You just stared at her, the girl you thought was nothing like others but was that all an act? Nothing is true here.

"I- Y-You. Juhee-", your pupils were shaking.

"Hey, look. Don't worry Y/n. I know what you are feeling, okay?", she held your hands, caressing them gently.

"Juhee, you k-knew?"

"Jimin told me everything. He contacted me after Yoongi's death and told me everything."

"Yoongi? You knew him too?", you were taken aback.

"No, Jimin told me. He was...broken. It was like he didn't wanted to live without you. No, he wasn't suicidal. His mindset was dangerous, like he could kill anyone coming in his way. Y/n I saw sixteen year old Jimin in him at that time. That-"

"Sixteen year old Jimin? What-"

"I can't tell you Y/n. Just know that, that age, that Jimin, he is much more disastrous than anything you saw."

"But, can you help me? Just once?", she was your daylight, the closest to Jimin whom you can trust.

"I won't. I can't Y/n. But I can tell you one thing. Whenever you think you outsmarted him, you actually fell in his trap."

She was just on point.

"You are my last hope, Juhee.", you tried once again.
"Jimin won't hurt you. And I just want to know his weakness, n-nothing more. I've seen the consequences."

"First, Jimin can kill anyone except you. Second, his weakness is you."

"Does that mean-"

"That mean you are the main pawn. Whatever you do has a consequence, has a result. I have nothing more to say, love. But it is also true that Jimin, that man loves you."