F O R T Y

Your ears sensed a sound on the door. You tilted your head and saw the door opening. A familiar fragrance filled the room soon.

"Hey love?"

You closed your eyes shut and opened them to face him.

He's here, who else would it be.

"Did you slept well?", he sat down on the chair facing the bed, legs and arms crossed. He was smiling, ear to ear, seemed untrue.

"I didn't slept. What are you here for?"

"Can't I just come and check on my love? How's your hand, the blade must have hurt you."

"It's okay no-" you looked up at him, mouth hung open. His stare made you still. Your eyes were in a long contact with his. All the worst possibilities fogged up your mind.

"Where's...Where's Hana?", your voice cracked as you tightly gripped the bedsheet.

He slowly walked towards you and touched your cheeks, maintaining the eye contact.

"I told you, whatever you think, I know it all. I can read you."

"Ji-", he placed his finger on your lips and sat down on the bed. Jimin held your hands and looked at them, caressing them he spoke, "These hands, I adore them even if you don't. You're hurting what's mine. You need a punishment Y/n."

His love was evil, so imagine his hate.

"I don't know what you're taking ab...about, Jimin."

He chuckled.
"Quit the play.", his smile faded in an instant. The 'pleasing' expression on his face changed into an outraging one.

He tightened his grip around your hands. He continued to tighten it every second. You groaned from the torture.

"I warned you."

"Jimin! No, ple- JIMIN.", your reflexes striked in the wrong way and you gave him a pretty hard slap on his face. He left your hands but soon you realised yourself in a big trouble.

His cheeks became bright red. You could even feel the pain in your hands.

"Jimin I'm sor-"

He grabbed you neck and dragged you infront of the large mirror in your room. He made you stand in front of it, still holding on the back of your neck.

You looked at your reflection and felt controlled, like a toy. A toy he loves when he wants and will eventually throw away.

"Look at yourself Kang Y/n! You. Are. Nothing. Infront. Of. Me."

His words shattered your soul.

"I loved you with everything I have and did everything for you. But you? You betrayed me day by day, blamed me for things I never did. I shared my trauma with you thinking of you as my comfort place and you thought I'm lying? WILL I LIE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?"

"No wonder Hoseok forgot about you. He didn't even showed up once. He never loved you Y/n. No one did. You are the reason someone died a year ago and you still expect people to sympathize with you? I am the only one who loved you Y/n, I."

He said so much after that but you didn't paid attention. You could only think how brutally honest he was. You never accepted the truth but he did. Your tears fell on the ground with every sentence he completed. Looking at yourself, you felt mortified, worth of no love.

"Are you listening to me? Y/n?", he made you face him.

"Lea-ve...me.", you pushed him and his hands freed your neck. You stepped back.