T H I R T Y F O U R

⚠️TW: MENTION OF "SA"

"What do you-", your lips stumbled.

Jimin took out an iPad from the glovebox and swayed it in front of your face, mocking you. "Once again, you are the reason. Not me Y/n, you. Remember it.", his harsh voice struck your ears.

Who did he hurt again?

He opened the iPad and made a video call to an unknown number. They picked up. The sight broke your heart like glass and a wave of fear, the fear you had before came back again but even stronger. A tear escaped your widened eyes and you peeked at Jimin. He had this intense rage on his face. The silence in you, in him shook you thoroughly.

You saw Jisoo, beaten harshly and tied up. Blood was dripping from her lips, ears and head too. She wasn't even fully conscious. Her eyes were bloodshot red.

Yes, Jimin fell down to that extent. Promises are true lies. And he proved it. You thought he sure is evil, cruel but this? Trust is a word you will never trust now.

He held your face by the chin and turned you to face him. With a growl he delivered, "I'm sure you don't want to be the reason of another death. Right hun?"

"Jimin...", he freed you from the grip.

"Choose."

As soon as he said that word, the flashbacks rushed in your mind. It made the situation worse. You joined your hands infront of him, something you are ashamed of, something you will never forget.

"Jimin I beg you, please... please leave her."

"No, no Y/n. You'll tell me the name or be ready to lose one more person.", he didn't even flinched. He says he loves you. If this is love, you find it better to be hated.

"Y/n..", Jisoo groaned.

"Whoever they are, don't... don't tell him.", she spoke after a lot of effort.

"Jisoo..."

How do I tell? How do I tell that person is...

"I hate wasting time Y/n SPEAK UP!", he yelled making you flinch. Your breathing became unstable.

"Y/n, no..."

"Love, tell me.", he softly spoke.

You zoned out. You didn't knew what do to. How can you?
You thought about every outcome and each of them was just not the one, someone will get hurt.

"SPEAK UP!", he held your neck, his grip was becoming tighter every second making it harder to breath. You lost your patience.

"NAMJOON.", finally.

His grip weakened and he pulled you into a hug. You closed your eyes in guilt, regret and shame. You wanted to see Jisoo but he hung up. You weren't at fault but it seems like that to you. The way he blackmailed you, you found that way better.

"Y/n..", he hummingly spoke.

"Namjoon, he is my step brother."

Your eyes opened widely. You felt a knife being stabbed in your heart. You quickly stepped back and froze, staring at him with wide eyes. Your lips were shaking trying to ask or say but that thought, that moment was unexplainable.

"You're lying."

"My father cheated on my mom with his mother. Ever since that day, I disappeared for him. I was just nine... Nine Y/n when I was crying in my room alone when my mom died while Mr. Park was having sex with that bitch, his mother.", his eyes became glossy.