S I X

"Yes, babygirl?"
Your breath froze. Your heart dropped. You were unable to react at all. The figure held your chin and pulled you closer.

A big drop of tear escaped your eyes. He was controlling your movements.
He held your wrist and glided your palm over his soft cheeks.

Suddenly, a flash of light appeared on his face. He was injured, still he wasn't in pain. Jimin smirked and said, "I'm sorry babygirl. Die."

He tightly grabbed your neck with both of his hands. You fell back. He started choking you, sitting on top of you while laughing in a dirty way. You were struggling to be free but nothing was working. You started to loose consciousness. Jimin left your neck and slapped you tightly.

You woke up.

It was a painful and terrifying nightmare. You were sweating excessively, your breath was unstable.
You looked around to see everything was normal. You grabbed your phone and opened the front camera. There was no bruises on your neck and face.

You closed your eyes and laid back down.

"My nightmare is maybe his dream."

You opened your eyes to look at the clock striking three-fifteen in the morning.

"Should I call Hoseok?", a thought left your mouth.

"No no, he has enough to deal with."

You slapped your cheeks gently, "Overthinker!"

Slowly you dozed off.

Your eyes opened to a nurse standing beside you. She was wearing a surgical mask. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the wall clock. It was 8 in the morning.

"Mam it's time for your injection.", she said slowly helping you sit up.

"Injection? You looked at her."

"Yes, painkiller."

"No it's okay, it's better to handle the pain.", you are a doctor yourself so you knew what's the best thing.

"This one isn't a hard one. Please take it.", she requested.

"I told you no. I'm a doctor too, I know how to take care of myself.", you said a little loudly.

"I'm sorry. Rest well, I'll go now."

"It's okay, have a nice day."

She walked towards the door. To your surprise, she didn't went outside but locked the door from inside and covered it up with curtain.

"What are you doing? I said leave!", you went furious.

She took out the injection and started walking towards you. You tried to run but unfortunately, you can't even walk in that state. You started screaming for help.

"HELP SOMEBODY! IS ANYONE HERE?", you screamed while trying to stand up.

"Shut up!"

You flinched and fell to the ground. Your leg hit the ground and the pain increased. You screamed in pain.
The nurse kneeled down and puts her foot over your right hand to control you.

"Leave me! What do you want!", you cried.

"Someone else wants you mam."

She stabbed the needle in your left arm.

"Aaahh! Who are-"

"Trust me, I won't tell you."

As soon as the medicine entered your veins, you started dozing off. Your head felt heavy and your body was very hard to control. Your eyes were closed but you still can hear sounds. You heard a man talking on the phone. He had a familiarly unfamiliar voice.

Man- Is it done?

Nurse- Yes sir, she is almost out.

Man- Through the window, escape.

The nurse picked you up. At this point you were almost paralyzed.

Suddenly the nurse let go of you and you fell on the floor.
You heard Hoseok coming towards you. You can recognise his footsteps.

As soon as he lifted you up, you totally passed out.

You opened your eyes. Hoseok was sleeping near you, on the same bed. You turned your head towards him. His eyes were swollen. You cupped his face with your one hand. Suddenly his arms crossed your waist. You were now much closer to him. You could feel his breath hitting your chest.

You were about to kiss him on the forehead when he opened his eyes.

"Oh you're up!", you said smiling and slide back.

He pulled you closer and gave you the warmest hug ever.

"You were poisoned. I th-thought I l-lost you.", you felt a drop of tear on your shoulder.

You hugged him back, "I know you will never let me die."

"Please don't leave me Y/n. I'm nothing without you."

He said it! You knew! You knew you belongs to him. You knew he can't live without you neither can you. You reached to peak happiness.

"I won't leave you. Or if I would, I'll meet you in heaven again Hoba."

"Without you, I don't want heaven. I just want you. I won't let us break.", his embrace tightened.

You cried, he cried, you laughed, he laughed. You two completed each other. You are the clouds, he is the rain. You are the wound, he is the pain.

After a while Jisoo came inside with some reports in her hand. Looking at you two being in love she exclaimed, "Thank you God for this. Do not ever separate them."

She came to you and gave you both a pretty smile. Hoseok went all shy. He stood up and took a step back.

"Y/n, you are all ready to go home. It isn't safe here."

"Thank you so much Jisoo."

"Yeah idiot!"

You three giggled.

"But where's Min-"

"She is playing in my office. Don't worry my staff is there with her."

You packed up all the things to leave. As you were about to get up and grab your walking stick, Hoseok lifted you in bridal style and went to the car.

"You didn't changed.", you said while sitting at the back seat.
"I won't.", saying this he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Now it's good.", Minji enjoyed the moment. You both didn't even realised she was sitting at the front too.

You three laughed. Everything was perfect.