Chapter 1

“Why Can't You Love Me?? WHY??”

Somewhere, On a Empty Road At Night Two Boy's Standing Face To Face.

One Is Looking Very Desparate, Tears Dripping From His Cheeks While Holding A Knife And Other One Just Standing There Staring At The Male Like He's Crazy.

“Stop Screaming It's Honestly Annoying” The Second Person Said, Indifferently.

His Name Is Anji, He's A Normal University Student. A Very Beautiful One (Yep That's How People Describe Him). He Maybe Look Like An Angel But Inside He's Devil Who Can Kill You If He Really Want.

He's A Calm Person, Lovable, Kind But Can Be Very Very Cold And His One Death Glare Can Freeze Someone To Death.

Infront Of Him Was His Own Bestfriend Whom He Trusted But Now He's Questioning His Life Decision.

I Was Really Out Of Mind When I Choose To Be Friend With Him Like Wt–” Anji Thought.

He Know That His Bestfriend Axel Like Him But To Think That He Was OBSESSED With Him The Whole Time. It's Make Him Disgusting.

It's Not Because Axel Was A Guy Nope He's Gay Himself But The Thing Is They're Long Distance Cousin And Anji Only See Him as A Brother, Nothing Else.

“Anji Why Can't You Just Love Me?? I'm Not Good Enough???”

Axel Asked, Tears Constantly Falling From His Cheek. His Eye's Widen And Staring At The Male Infront Him Who's Looking At Him Coldly.

“You're Good Enough Brother Axel And Everyone Will Be Lucky To Have You–”

Anji Started But Was Cut Off By Axel. making Him Pissed Even More Then He Already Is.

“Then Why Can't You–”

“–But Not For Me And Don't Cut Me Again, You Know I Hate It” Anji Finished.

“......”

“You And Me Both Know, I Just See You As A Good Brother So Why You're Still Asking Me The Same Question??” Anji Truthfully Admitted.

They're Brother, Very Good Brother But Axel Want More, Need More.

He Want Anji.

“But I Love You As A Man An” Axel Plead.

Anji Started Get Pissed By now. He Completely Ignore The Knife on Axel Hand, Knowing Clearly That Axel Gonna Do Something Bad If He Reject Him But ......

He Simply Didn't Care

He Was Born In a Wealthy Family But Just Before He Born, His Father Got Into a Car Accident.

His Mother Died The Second She Find Out Her Husband Died So His Aunty Is The Only Person Who Raised Him.

But It's Already Two Month Since His Aunty Comitted Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Cheated Her.

He Was Depressed For This, Anji Loved His Aunty Very Much And It's Almost Made Him Gone Insane.

Almost.

And To Think The Only Person He Wants To Rely on, His Brother And His Bestfriend Actually Holding a Knife To Kill Him Made His Emotions Die.

So He Doesn't Have Any Reason To Live.

“This Feelings Is Not Mature So Give up” Anji Coldly Told Axel.

He's Tired Of This Life, Tired Of Him. Just Why God Hate Him That Much??

First His Parents

Then His Only Guardian, His Aunty

And Now....

His Only Brother Who Probably Gonna– Kill Him

“......”

Anji Was Waiting For Axel Reply But Axel Was Silent. Axel Just Looking Down At His Shoes For A Minutes Then Suddenly He Look Up.

His Bloodthirsty Eye's Staring Staight At Anji's Eye's And At The Moment Anji Realise That His Bestfriend Made His Decision.

He Gonna Kill Him.

Time Slowed Down. Axel Run Towards Anji And Stabbed Him In His Stomach. Anji Didn't Make Any Move To Stop Axel.

Anji Feel a Sharp Pain In His Stomach. Blood Started To Flowing through His Stomach. Anji Fall On His Knees But Before He Hit The Floor Axel Hold Him

Axel Also Kneel Beside Him And Hugged Anji. He Was Crying Very Much While Holding Anji.

Anji Feel His World Spinning, He Was Loosing So Much Blood But Still Didn't Make Any Move To Push Axel Away.

Because He Loved Axel, He Was His Brother And Only Bestfriend.

Anji Can Die For Him

“Anji, Anji I-i.....I Just Love You I Really Love You And– ”  Axel Shuttered But Continue

“I'm Sorry, I'm So Sorry, I Love You I Love You I Love You Anji. Why Can't You Love Me?? Why Can't You Be Mine?? Why An??”

Axel Tightened His Grip Over Anji. He Still Can't Believe He Stabbed The Only Person He Love, And Anji???

He Just Smiled And Looking Up To The Clear Night Sky.

It's Beautiful ” Anji Thought.

Maybe I'll Meet My Parents And Aunty There? Maybe I'll Finally Have What I Always Wanted?? Just Maybe...” Anji Thought Before Finally Open His Mouth.

“T...Take Care.....Axel, M-my Bro–” He Couldn't Complete His Sentence Before Taking The Last Breath And He's Gone.

Good Bye Brother Axel, You Will Always Be a Part Of My Life Even Thought You're The Reason I Die’