Chapter 30

After Convince His Father's And Sister That He's Not Interested In Jennette, Athen Finally Return Back To His Palace.

Claude Was Very Hard To Please But Athen Did Success.

After Taking a Bath And Change Into His Sleepwear, Athen Went To His Balcony And Lean Over It. Athen Stare At The Moon Before Close His Eye's To Feel The Cold Wind.

“Humph. This Is No Fun, I Expected You To Be Crying” A Voice Snapped Athen Back To Reality But He Didn't Surprised.

“And Why Should I Be Crying?” Athen Reply, Without Open His Eye's.

“Don't Know Maybe You're Lonely And No One Dance With You?” Lucas Said Before Jumping On The Balcony Railling.

“Say Who?” Athen Finally Open His Eye's And Look At Lucas.

“What? It Seems I Wasn't The Only Person You Dance With Today, Then?”Lucas Bend Down and Lean Close To Athen's Face.

“Maybe Or Maybe Not?” Athen Teased.

“Who Was That?? Was That Whitey's Boy?” Lucas Asked In Irritation.

“You Got a Habit Of Showing Up Late At Night, Didn't You?” Athen Change The Subject, Pulling Lucas Down.

“And Got The Habit Of Waiting For Me Puppy” Lucas Get Down And Pull Athen Towards Him Who Wraps His Arms Around Lucas Neck.

“I Wasn't” Athen Burry His Face Into Lucas Neck, Lucas Wraped His Arms Around Athen Waist.

“Liar” Lucas Whispers, Athen Pouted Then Hit Lucas Shoulder. Lucas Chuckle.

They Stay Like This For Few Minutes, Lucas Gently Rock Athen Back And forth.

–A Comfortable Silence–

“Go To Sleep” Lucas Break The Silence.

“Already??” Athen Whine At Him.

“Yes, You Need Rest” Lucas Said Before Grabbing His Hips And Lift Him Up.

Athen Unconsciously Wraps His Legs Around Lucas Waist. Lucas Carry Him Over His Bed And Put Him Down Gently Before Tug The Blanket.

“Sleep” Lucas Peck His Forehead, Athen Yawned.

“Will You Stay?” Athen Mumble To Himself But Loud Enough For Lucas To Hear.

“I'll Leave After You Fell Asleep” Lucas Gently Run His Hand Though Athen's Soft White Locks.

“Good Night Lucas” Athen Smiled At Him Before Closing His Eye's.

“Good Night Puppy” Lucas Smiled, Softly.

Lucas Hear Athen's Small And Cute Snoring Sound. He Chuckle Quietly. He Glance Outside The Windows Thinking About What He's Doing.

I Only Stuck Around Here Because I Thought It Would Be Fun” Lucas Thought, He Glance At The Sleeping Prince Who Look's Very Cute.

But He'll Cry If I Leave His Sister Mana Overflowing Like This Or She Die” Lucas Thought, Still Playing With Athen's Hair.

Should I Stay a Little Longer?” Lucas Thought, Poking Athen Cheeks, In His Sleep Athen Bite His Annoying Finger.

“It Is Rather Fun” Lucas Smirked, But Stopped Poking Him.

“Sure, I Guess I Can Stay Here a Little Longer” Lucas Again Started To Play With Athen's White Locks.

_________