Chapter 32

“The Magician Of The Tower, It Seems? identify Yourself” Ijekiel Said.

“I Belong To The Royal Family. I Do Not Follow Any Orders Expect These Which Come From The Crown Prince Or His Majesty” Lucas Blankly Said.

“You, Sir, Have Already Transgressed The Law, And Have Shown Discourtesy To The Crown Prince, And Although His Royal Highness Has Mercifully Chosen To Pardon Your Crimes, It Would Be Befitting Of You To Know Your Place And Keep Your Distance” Lucas added, Coldly Glare At Ijekiel.

“You Are Speaking As If Your Own Actions Are  Not Just As Much Of a Transgression” Ijekiel Said, Annoyed By Lucas Attitude.

“What Right Do You Have To Enter The Princess's Study Of Your Own volition?” Ijekiel Continue.

“And Do You, Sir, Have The Right To Interrogate Me About My Rights?” Lucas Snapped Back.

Athen's Sweatdrops.

“Enough Both Of You...I think You May Have Forgotten That I'm Still Here” Athen Helplessly Said.

“Please Pardon Our Behaviour” Ijekiel Apologize.

“Lucas Is One Of Few People Who Are Permitted To Enter My Sister Private Study. There Is No Need For Him To Identify.. like You, He Was Also Concerned For My Personal Safety, So That's Enough Of That” Athen Inform Ijekiel Who Got Silent For a Second Before Open His Mouth.

“Is He's The One His Majesty Chose To Be Your Playmate.... Instead Of Me?” Ijekiel Asked, Using a Force For The Last Sentence.

And I Think I Can Hear Lucas Inner Thought ‘Yeah, And?’” Athen Thought.

“I Think It Would Be For The Best If I Took My Leave Now” Ijekiel Said.

Yes, Finally” Athen Sighed In Relief.

“I Thank The Crown Prince for Forgiving My Insolence” Ijekiel Said, Slowly Approaching Athen.

??????

“I'm Sorry For Browsing The Princess Personal Collection, Princess Have Some Interesting Books” Ijekiel Whisper To Athen

Oh That's a Bl Book, Didn't It?? Athanasia You...” Athen Almost Cursed Athanasia.

Almost.

Ijekiel Give The Book Back To Athen But Not Before Touching Athen Fingers, Athen Flinched.

“I'll Be Waiting For The Honor If His Royal Highness Accept My Invitation For a Tea With Me” Ijekiel Whisper.

Are You Asking Me For.....a Date?” Athen Thought.

What's With Him Trying To Make Such a Dashing Exit? And With My Puppy??” Lucas Thought, Pissed Of By The Whitey's Boy.

Athen Watched Ijekiel Leave The Library Confidently.

“What's With The Title Of These Books??” Suddenly Lucas Snatch The Book From Athen, Who Gasped In Surprise.

“Give me Back” Athen Tried To Take It Back But Lucas Didn't Give Him.

“Demon King And His Human Contractor?? Isn't it's The Same Book, The One You also Have?” Lucas Asked Athen, Raised One Eyebrows At Him.

“H-how Did You Know??” Athen Face Turned Red.

“Ah You're Interested In These Bl Books Hm?” Lucas Teased, Smirked At The Now a Tomato Boy.

“LUCAS!!!!”

______

After Teasing Athen For a Bit Lucas Finally Stopped Teasing Him. He Threatened These Guards Who Carelessly Let Someone Enter The Princess Private Study Before Left Together.

They're Taking a Walk Together In The Rose Garden, silently. Athen was the one who break the silent first.

“Are You Jealousy Of Ijekiel That Much?” Athen Tease Lucas.

“What?” Lucas Give Athen a Confused Stare.

“Ofc You Are, I Mean Look At Him, He's Smart And Handsome, And One Of The Most Eligible Bachelors In The Whole Empire Aren't You Calling Him Stuck Up Just Because He's Perfect??” Athen Smirked At Him.

Lucas Face Darkened.

“I'm Smarter Than Him And More Handsome Than Him Anyway” Lucas Replies.

“Well He's From Alpheus Household One Of Only Three Dukedoms In Obelian. They Have The Most Fertile Land, And a Mine Under Their Control So They're Super Rich” Athen Said, Laughing Inside His Mind At How Pissed Lucas Looks.

“I Can Beat All That” Lucas Spat.

Aren't You Way To Confident?” Athen Thought.

“But Ijekiel Is Tall, Taller Then You” Athen Said While Closing His Eye's.

“Who Are You Calling Short?” A Deep Breath Hit The Back Of Athen's Neck, He Flinched.

Athen Eyes Flutter Open And He Turned Back, His Eyes Meet The Red One.

“I Think I've Been Playing A Kid Around You For So Long That You Forgotten How Old I Really Am” Lucas Said, Before Step Closer To Him.

“L-lucas??” Athen Said, Stepping Back From Lucas.

Lucas Continue Step Forward Cornering Athen On a Tree. Lucas Bend Down And Place a Hand Above Athen's Head, Over The Tree.

“Looking At You From Here You Really Are Tiny” Lucas Teased.

Athen Panicked.

“Lucas!! Get Back Into Your Normal Size Right Now” Athen ordered.

“But This Is My Normal Size” Lucas Confusingly answered.

“Right. Now Before Anyone Saw You Like This” Athen Pull His Ear.

“Ouch! Ouch! , Okay Fine Stop Pulling My Ear” Lucas Said Before Turned Into Athen's age.

Athen Sighed In Relief And Let His Ear Go Before Pushing Him Away And started To Walk Away. Lucas Quickly Follow Him.

“Ah! My Mana Dropped Again” Lucas Said, Putting his both hand behind his head and lean it.

“That's What You Get For Suddenly Transforming” Athen Rolled His Eye's At Him.

“You're Too Cruel, How About Let Me Eat Some Of Your Mana” Lucas Smirked At Him.

“Shut Up” Athen Snapped.

________

Few Days Later Claude Arranged Another Tea Party For Athanasia Because She Said She Enjoyed The Party.

During The Tea Party Athanasia Get Close To Jennette And Get To Know Her A Little Better Then Before.

Jennette Who Wondered Around And Accidentally Meet The Emperor Was Still Scared By The Emperor Glare But Also Quite Upset That She Went To The Wrong Path Again.

It's Okay, Uncle Said He Gonna Tell Them Soon. They Just Don't Know it. You're Perfectly fine Jennette” Jennette Cheer Herself Without Noticing That Someone Is Approaching Her.

“Are You Lost?” A Voice Come From Jennette Behind, Making Her Flinched.

Ah! n-not Again