Chapter 41

Athen Release His Most Terrified Aura And From It's Pressure Everyone Except Athanasia, Claude And Felix Fall Of Their Knees.

Athen's Whole Body Surround By A Dark Murderous Aura And His Blue Jewel Eye's Glowing Dangerously In Blue.

Everyone Started To Trembling At The Sight Of The Crown Prince.

The Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia Maybe a Tyrant And Feared By Everyone But Right Now Athen Is The Most Scariest Person They Can Think Of.

The Sunshine Prince Anger...... Is Something On One Witness It Before Nor They Want To Witness Again After Today. Both, Athanasia And Felix Stare At Athen With Open Mouth And Widen Eyes. This Is Not The Athen They Know.

Claude Stood Up From His Seat This Instant, His Widen Eyes Stare At The Magical Sword In Athen Grip. This Sword Is The Last Gift He Recieved From His Late Mother, He Treasure It So Much Then Why It's.........

"How...How Can You Have That Sword??" Claude Asked.

"It's a Gift From My Father Claude De Alger Obelia" Athen Replies, Surprisingly In A Very Calm Manners.

"What Nonsense, I Never Giv....." Claude Started But Was Cut Off.

"YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. FATHER!" Athen Roared, Making Everyone Flinch All Of Sudden, Including Athy And Felix.

As Soon As These Words Fall, Claude's Heart Dropped And His Eye's Started To Trembling.

!THUMP!

"You're The Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia But Not My Father" Athen Continue.

!THUMP!

Athen Grabbed Athanasia's Hand And Stare At Everyone Coldly Making Them Flinch, Again.

"If Anyone Dare To Touch My Sister And Me, I'll Personally Slice Their Throat, One. By. One" Athen Threatened.

Cold Sweat Run Down On Everyone's Forehead. Not Expecting These Cruel Words Coming From The Sunshine Prince But, One Thing They Know After Today That....

The Crown Prince Athen De Alger Obelia Is More Dangerous Then The Emperor

Felix Stare At Athen In Shock, He Didn't Known This Side Of His Dear Prince. He Felt His Heart Ripped Off, Knowing Why His Prince Finally Snapped.

"There Is No Need For You To Worried. We Will Leave With Our Own Feet but...." Athen Taking Few Step Towards Claude And Stopped.

"Before That Allow Me To Correct You" Athen Calmly Said Before Raised His Sword And Stabbed Through The Ground, Very Deeply.

"TERESA DE ALGER OBELIA, THE LATE EMPRESS WAS MY MOTHER, NOT A WENCH SO....." Athen Paused, Looking Staight At Claude's Eyes With His Now Bloodthirsty Eyes, Who's Still Frozen In His Spot