chapter 12

"You Have Really Chubby Cheeks, But I Didn't Expect You To Be This Heavy, Even....."

Claude Paused And Take a Glance At His Son From Corner Of His Eye's Before Complete his Sentence.

"....Athen Isn't As Heavy As You, Though His Cheeks Chubbier Then You" Claude Finished And Smirked At Athen.

Athen Who Guessed Something Like That Already, Glared At His Father Before Pouted And Look Away. Unconsciously His Cheeks Puffed Out.

Athanasia's Ears Perked Up At The Mentioned Of Athen.
She Look At The Direction Claude Was Staring And Saw Athen, Her Eye's Widen.

Athen Catched His Sister Stare, And Smile Bright At Her. Athanasia Imagine Flower Blooming Around His Big Brother.

"This Angel Is My....... Brother?" Athanasia Thought, Staring At Athen With Sparkle Eye's, Happy To Finally Meet Her Big Sis–Brother. Athen Chuckle At How Cute Athanasia Looks.

Claude Also Notice it And Feel a Pang Of Jealousy. He Moved To Adjust His Position So That Athanasia Can't See His Son.

"What The??? Move You Basterd Lemme Admire My Brother's Beauty" Athanasia Mentally Cursing The Sh*t Out Of Claude For Blocking Her View.

Claude Finally Satisfied When He Successfully Blocked Athanasia's View To Athen.

"Wow Papa! So Childish" Athen Mentally Facepalmed.

"Now...." Claude Glance At Athanasia Who's Sweating.

"What Are You Doing At My Palace?" Claude Asked, Athanasia's Mind Went Blank At The Word 'My Palace'

Felix Notice The Bite Mark Of The Angel Statue, Athen Also Notice it.

"Maybe She Thought It's A Toy?" Felix Try To Convince Claude to let Athanasia go. Claude's Also Glanced And Notice The Bite Mark.

"Are You Gonna Kill Me For Bite Your Angel Statue??" Athanasia Thought.

"She Must Have Wandered Off During Play Time" Claude Casually Guessed. Felix Nodded But Athanasia's Sweatdrops.

"Felix! Carry Her" Claude State Before Without Any Warning, Carelessly Tossed Her Towards Felix Who Startled By The Sudden Move But Still Catch Her.

Claude Walk Towards Athen Then Carry Him Again Before Turned To Walk Away.

"I Should Have Some Tea With My Guest" Claude Inform Before Leaves With Athen.

Felix And Athanasia Gaze At Each Other in Confusion Before Following Them.

_____________

Inside The Room, There Is A Very Awkward Silence Between Athanasia Who's Nervously Fiddle With Her Dress And The Emperor Who's Staring Staight At Her.

The Only Sound of The Little Crown Prince's Munching Noise. Athen Eating His Cookies Without Any Care Of This World.

"I Didn't Know You Couldn't Speak" Claude Asked All Of Sudden, Making Athanasia Startled.

Claude Turned a Blind Eye's At Her Behaviour And Waited Patiently But Didn't Get Any Reply.

"Well this is Boring" Claude Comment, Lean Over His Chair Then Glance At His Son, Feeling a Little Funny To Watch His Son Eating like a Chipmunks.

Athanasia, Who Heard What Claude Said Panicked Inside.

"Does This mean, I'll Kill You Because I'm not entertaining?" Athanasia Thought.

"Not much of talker?" Claude Asked Without Looking At Her.

"Athy Can Talk" Athanasia Sweetly Said, Faking A Innocent Smile.

Athen Frowned But Quickly Shake It off. Even It's Fake But Athanasia is Really Innocent.

"Finally, I get to heard your voice, why did you stay silent until now" Claude Turned His Attention Back To Athanasia.

Athanasia Stiffened Uncomfortably At the Stare Of Claude But Didn't Reply, Just Keep Smiling.

"Pardon Me, Your Majesty, But Little Girls Around The Princess Age Are Known To Be Very Shy" Felix Answered, Bending Down To Claude's Side.

"Is That So?" Claude Raised His One Eyebrows At Athanasia.

"Y-yes you jerk! Kids can be a bit shy, even a grown up would fall silent in front of you" Athanasia Spat Inside Her Mind But Slowly Nodded.

Claude Glance At His Son.

"Then Why isn't Athen Was Shy?? Back Then He Always Glare At Me Or Hit Me. He even Bitten Me Few Times" Claude Brutally Said And The Poor Athen Spilt The Juice He Was Drinking.

"WTFFFFFF!!!!!" Athen Internally Screams.

"Papa, I'm a Boy" Athen Glare At His Father As Felix Kneel Beside Athen And Gently Wipes The Juice From His Clothes.

"Oh" That's What Claude Said Before Turn Back To Athanasia

"Oh??? What Do You Mean By 'Oh'? You Act Like You Forgot That I'm a Boy Wait a Second! You Actually Did, Didn't You??" Athen Huffed And Went Back To Eat.

"Felix" Claude Called Felix Without Removing His Eye's From Athanasia.

"Your Majesty?"

"Leave Us" Claude Ordered.

Athanasia's Eye's Widen And He Look At Felix Who's Also Hesitating to leave. Athen Also Heard It.

"Should I Leave As Well?" Athen Mumble to himself But Claude Hear It. He Turned His Face Towards His Son And Narrow His Eye's At Him, Daring Him To Do So If He Dare.

"...Or Not" Athen Shrugged off Before Went Back To His Sweets. (Boy Love To Eat Very Much)

Felix Open The Door And Worriedly Look Back At Athanasia, But Sighed In Relief When Athen Smile At Him.

“Right! My Prince's Here” Felix Smile At Athen Then Left The Room.

“D-don't Go M-mister” Athanasia Begged In Her Mind But Felix Still Leaves. She Slowly Gaze At Her Brother Who Give Her a Small Smile.

Atleast Brother Is Here” Athanasia Sighed In Relief.

“Athy Is It? Much Be a Pet Name” Athanasia Flinched When Suddenly Claude Mention Her Name.

“Athanasia What a Name. Do You Know The Meaning Of Your Name?” Claude Asked, Closing His Eye's Not Noticing Athanasia Flinched In Fear.

Unknown To Them Athen Also Flinched But For A Different Reason.

This Is Bad” Athanasia's Sweatdrops.