Chapter 15

Athen Watched In Widen Eye's As Athanasia Started To Drown.

He Look At His Father For Help But Show How His Father Watching Athanasia Drowning With a Cold Expansion. He Panicked Even More.

No No No Athy. I-i Need To Save Her” Athen Thought.

Athen Have a Trauma. When He Was Anji, At The Age Of Three He Accidentally Fell Into Their Swimming Pool And Almost Died, That's Why He's Afraid.

But Still He Closed His Eye's And Take a Deep Breath. He Can't Let That Happens And For That, He's Willing To Do Anything. Even It's Mean To Fight With His Trauma, So Be It.

Claude's Eye's Wild Open When He Saw Athen Stood Up.

Time Slowed Down.

In a Slow-motion Claude Reached His Hand To Grab Athen's Arms But Before He Even Touch Him, Athen Already Jumped On The Lake To Save Athanasia.

“ATHEN!!!!!”

___________

Claude Dried Athen Clothes And Stare At His Now Unconscious Son In His Arms.

Lily Try To Calm Athanasia Who Is Now Trembling In Fear. Felix Freaked Out At The State Of Athen And Athanasia.

“Felix” Claude Called Felix Without Looking Away From His Pale Son.

“Yes, Your Majesty” Felix Reply.

“Teach Athanasia How To Swim. It Would Be A Shame Of The Emperor's Daughter Drowned To Death In a Mere Lake And Call a Healer” Claude Instructed Felix Before Turned And Walk Away With Athen.

After That Incident Athanasia Suffered From Cold While Athen Also Suffered From a Bad Fever.

Next Day Claude Changed All Maid's With New Maid's In Ruby Palace Also Felix As Athanasia's Temporary Person Knight.(Ofc Athen Requested For It)

Athen Did Recovered From His Fever But Still a Little Weak So He's Now Staying With Claude In His Room, Under His Care.

____________

Athanasia's Side.....

Felix Inform Her That Claude Asked For Her Presence, So Athy Agree To Go With Felix Who Carry Her In His Arms Before Walk Off After Saying Good Bye To Lily.

Athanasia Observe Carefully But Didn't Saw Any Knight Or Maid's Around Her Father Palace.

“Your Majesty Princess Athanasia Is Here For You” Felix Announce Their Presence But Got No reply.

“Mister Mister” Athanasia Called Felix Who Look Down at Her In Confusion.

“Yes?” Felix Replies.

“Why Aren't There Any Maid's Or Knights In Papa's Palace?” Athanasia Asked.

“There Is No One In Waiting Because He Prefers To Do Everything By Himself. And The Reason Why There Is No Knights Guarding This Place Is Because.......There's No Need” Felix Finished As He Give Athanasia a Meaningful Smile But Unfortunately, Athanasia Didn't Understand.

“Also You Don't Have To Call Me Mister. Just Call Me Felix Or Robane. Please Address Me Casually” Felix Brightly Told Her.

“Okay” That's What Athanasia Said.