Chapter 10

Moonlight Fall Over The Crib Of The New Born Princess.

A Figure In Dark Staring At The Little Princess Face, His Jewel Eye's Shining In The Dark.

Athen Watched His Cute Little Sister Sleeping Peacefully. A Fondly Look Can Be Seen In His Face. He Wanted to Meet Athanasia After He Recover But Because He Was Busy To Look After His Two Father, He Didn't Have Time For It Also......

Claude Will Never Allow Him To Meet Athanasia.

So He Have No Choice But To Sneak Out At The Night In Order To Meet His Little Sister.

“Hello Athanasia” Athen Softly Mumble To Himself.

Caressing His Sister Blondie Locks Gently. Athanasia Smile In Her Sleep Making Athen Smile Widen.

So Adorable” Athen Thought.

Athen Carefully Bend Down And Kiss Athanasia's Forehead.

“We'll Meet Soon My Little Sister And...Big Brother Will Protect You, It's a Promise” For The Last Time Athen Smile At His Sister Sleeping Figure Then Jump From The Window.

__________

Time Passed......

Athanasia's P.O.V:

“Ish! (This!)”

“Depending on the might of the wizards from the tower, erasing a country from the map is known as not even a work for them” Lily Said.

Currently Lily Reading Me a Book. In The Ruby Palace Except Lily I Can't Rely On Anyone.

I Find Out That My Father Is a Sh**ty Emperor Who Abandoned Me The Moment I Was Born And For That Everyone In The Ruby Palace Look Down Upon Me Well Except Lily.

“If ability, not a reason, and passion, not stoicalness is within a person's heart, than that strength can be used in a good way rather than for the bad”

Woah” I Thought.

“There's a story in the record of Obelia and the tower's wizards. The reason for why Obelia's current dynasties needed to rebuild it on the ruins was because the tower's wizards had destroyed Obelia” Lily Continue.

Magic? I Wish To See Magic One Day” I Thought.

When Lily Was Reading  Something Caught my interest.

"Wht ish dis? (Who Is This?)"

Lily Stopped Then Gaze At The Picture I Point At. She Suddenly Smile Brightly At Me.

“Oh My, Princess! Did You Recognize The Person?” Lily Asked Me.

Nope, Who Dah fvck Is This?” I Stare At The Picture Curiously.

“Yes,That's Right, It's Princess's Father” Lily Answer.

“What? That Fvcking Dude Who Ditched His Daughter And Wife And Currently Doing God Know What” I Felt My Eyes Twitch In Anger.

“Hastert! Twas! (basterd! Trash!)” I Punched The Book.

Lily Chuckled, Clearly Misunderstanding My Intention.

“Oh How Inteligent Our Princes Is” Lily Praised But I Was Busy To cursing The Trash Father Of Mine.

“Hmm, Now That I Think About, I Have Never Told You About The Princess Father Name Before, Now Have I?” Lily Wonder.

I'm Not Interested In Trash, He Can Go To Hell, I Don't Care” I Spat At My Mind.

“Her highness The Princess's Father Name Is Claude De Alger Obelia, The Current Emperor Of Obelian” Lily Said.

Huh???????????” I Stopped. Did I Heard It Wrong?? I Turn To Lily.

What Did You Just Said??” I Asked In My Mind But Lily Somewhere Understand And Repeat It.

“His Majesty Claude De Alger Obelia” Lily Answer, Smile Softy At Me.

“And Your Name Is Athanasia De Alger Obelia” Lily Again Said.

My Mind Went Blank

C-claude De Alger Obelia!!!” My Sweatdrops. Because If What I'm Thinking Is truth Then There Is No Future For Me Hu Hu Hu.

“Also Princess Have a big Brother, The Crown Prince Athen De Alger Obelia” My Interest Catch The New Information Lily Give Me.

A Brother? I have a Big Brother???

_ _ _ _ _ _

Let See..

< Lovely Princess>

There Is Main Heroine Was Jennette Who Was Also A Princess But Hidden, But Later It Gonna Reveal.

And Athanasia Who Also A Princess But Was Neglect Since She Born.

There Was Many Important Characters Including The Emperor Claude.

Claude Killed His Brother To Became The Emperor When He Was Betrayed By His Fiance And Brother.

Few Years Later Claude Fall In Love With His Neighbour Kingdom Princess But Later She Also Got Killed After She Give Birth To The Crown Princess.

Claude Who Treasure The Crown Princess Very Much Later Fall For a Dancer And That's How Athanasia Born But....

Because Of Athanasia, Diana Died From Childbirth. Claude Killed Everyone In Ruby Palace That Day But Lily Who Admire Lady Diana Begged Him To Spare Athanasia.

Athanasia Always Mistreat By The Maid Of Ruby Palace And Bcz Of Negligence And Mistreat She Grown Up Weak And Fragile.

Athanasia Was Nine When She Meet The Emperor, She Craved For His Father Love But At The End Jennette Come And Take Everything For Her.

End Of The Novel Athanasia Died By The Hand Of Her Own Father At The Age Of 18. Athanasia Framed To Killing The Crown Princess And Princess Jennette.

Even Thought She Was Innocent.

Now She's Athanasia De Alger Obelia.

That's Mean She Gonna Die In Future By The Hand Of His Trash Father The Emperor.

But.....

Another Thing Is Why Is The Crown Princess Is Boy?? If She Was Not Wrong Then Athanasia Had a Big Sister Not Brother.

So Why Big Brother??

It's Not Like I'm Complaining I Mean If I Can Rely On Someone It Will Be My Big Brother After All Sh... He's The Only One Who Accepted The Real Athanasia.

And I Really Liked The Crown Princess Character, She's The Only One I Admire Even Though There's Not So Many Thing Mentioned About Her.

I Want To Meet My Big Brother”  I Thought, Feelings Something Warm Inside My Heart Just By The Thought Of a Person I Never Meet Before But....

Why?