Chapter 31

[ CLAUDE'S ROOM ]

Claude Sleeping Peacefully On His Couch, Alone. Athanasia Sitting On The Floor And Staring At Her Father While Athen Just Lean Against The Wall.

“Brother! Daddy Is Sleeping Here again” Athanasia Said.

“I Can See Athanasia, Wake Him Up” Athen Replies.

“What? Why Me?” Athanasia Complain To Her Brother.

“I'm Lazy! So Hurry Up” Athen Just Shrugs, making Athanasia pout.

“Daddy! Wake Up” Athanasia Called Claude, but Claude didn't respond.

Athanasia sighed then Notice The Flower Her Brother Give Her. Athanasia Got a Idea. She Put One Of The Rose On Their Father Ear.

“Papa Will Be Mad You Know” Athen Casually Said, Even His Father Get Angry Athen Will Take Care Of It.

“Hehe! I Know You'll Protect Me” Athanasia Giggled Cutely, Making Athen Smile.

Suddenly Claude Grabbed Athanasia's Wrist, Tightly. Athanasia Flinched By Looking At Claude's Face Which Looks Very Scared

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Athanasia Screams.

“Daddy I Just Thought These Flowers Will Look Good On You, I Wanna See If You Look Like The Flower Boy.....” Athanasia Rumble.

But Claude Just Glare At Her. Athen Storms Over Them And Grabbed Claude's Wrist.

“Papa, Let Go” Athen Softly Said.

“Athen?” Claude's Eye's Softened When He Notice Its His Own Son. He Let Athanasia's Hand.

“It's Been awhile Since I Felt like I Was About To Die” Athanasia Thought, Athen Notice She's Still Scared and Give Her a Side Hug To Comfort Her.

Claude Rub His Eye's, Finally Awoken And Notice Their Stare.

“Why Are You Both Looking At Me Like That?” Claude Asked, A Rose Behind His Ear, Looking Prettier Then Before.

“Because You're So Handsome Even When You Just Wakeup” Athanasia flattered, Smile At Him.

“Don't Be Silly, Athanasia” Claude Deadpanned, Then Called Felix For Tea, Felix Smiled Before His Smile Frozen.

Athen Laughed Out Loud, Because Of The Dumbfounded Look Of Felix And The Nervous Look Of Athanasia. Claude Glance At His Son, Confusingly.

“What Are You Laughing For Athen?? Claude Asked.

“Nothing It's Just You're Very Pretty, Papa” Athen Smiled But, Staring At Athanasia Who Successfully Take The Flower Away From Their Father Ear.

“You're Also Being Silly” Claude Comment, Athen Just Keep Smiled.

After Tea They All Left To Each Other Work. Athen Take Some Books, That He Choose For Athanasia And Walk Inside Her Private Library.

Athen Nodded At The Gaurds After They Greet Him And Went Inside The Door But He Got Shocked As He Notice, There's Someone Already Present, And It's Not Athanasia.

“Blessings And Glory Upon The Obelian Empire” Ijekiel Greet Him.

“Good Afternoon” Athen Greet, Confuse By Why He's Here.

“Good afternoon. I Trust You've Been Well, Your Royal Highness?” Ijekiel Asked.

“Wait! What Are You Even Doing Here? This Is Athanasia's Private Library!” Athen Ignored His Question And Directly Asked Him.

“Isn't it's A Public Library?” Ijekiel Asked, Confusingly. 

“No, It's Not, And You're Not Suppose To Be Here” Athen Reply.