Chapter 18

Athen Who Feel A Very Powerful Aura Near The Ruby Palace Rushed Towards The Direction.

The More He's Running Towards The Ruby Palace, The More He Felt The Powerful Aura Getting Stronger. He's Near The Garden When He Feel a Strong Barrier There.

His Open His Palm And a Red And Black Mixed Sword Appears, He Grabbed It Tightly.

Claude Gifted This Magical Sword To Athen At His 10 Birthday. If He Want He Can Cut Down a Mountain By This Sword.

Athen Narrow His Eye's When He Feel The Barrier Position Exactly Infront Him. He Raised His Hand And Swing The Sword.

!!BOOM!!

Athanasia And The Person Beside Her Both Startled At The Sudden Noise.

“Who Dare To Break Though My Berrier??" That Unknown Person Asked.

The Smoke Finally Disappear And A Eleven Years Old Boy Can Be Seen. Athanasia's Eye's Widen To See Her Big Brother. That Unknown Person Eye's Also Widen But For Another Reason.

This.... Little Kiddo Destroyed My Powerful Berrier??” That Unknown Person Thought, Eyeing The Little Kid.

“BROTHER!!!” Athanasia Runs Towards Her Brother But Athen Grabbed Her Arms And Pulled Her Behind Him Before Point His Sword Towards The Unknown Person.

Stay. Away. From. My. Sister” Athen Threatened, His Eye's Started To Glow And A Dark Aura Surround Him Just Like Claude.

He Glare In Carbon Copy Of His Father The Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia But More Scarier Then Him.

Athanasia's Eye's Widen In Shock. She Never Saw His Sunshine Big Brother Like This And It's All Because Of....Her.

Huhu, Big Brother, Athy Is So Lucky To Have You”  Athanasia Moved Into Tears.

“Heh!” The Unknown Person Let Out a Small Chuckle.

“Interesting, Very Interesting” Lucas Mumble While Staring At The White Haired Prince, With a Amused Expression.

Lucas Raised His Hand And Snapped His Fingers.

Athen Look At Him Confusingly But Lucas Just Smirked At Him. Suddenly Athen Hear Athanasia's Voice.

“Brother! Brother!” Athen Turned To Look At Athanasia Who Is Now Looking Around And Shouting His Names Like.....She Can't See Him?

“Athy I'm Here” Athen Called For Her But Athanasia Didn't Hear It, Then It's Hit Him.

The Barrier” Athen Thought, Quickly Spinned Around To Face The Man But Taken a Back By The Sudden Closeness.

Lucas Who Is Hovering Over Athen Staring Down At Him, His Red Eye's Glowing In Interest. Red Eye's Meet With Blue Jewel Eye's.

“You.... You're Interesting Just Like That Little Girl But, Ho! You're More Interesting” Lucas Said Smirking Down At Him.

“Hiss” Suddenly Lucas Frowned And Look Down At His Arm, Athen Follow His Gaze And Notice a Small Beast.

Wait! This Is.....” Athen Thought Cut Of When Lucas Open His Mouth.