Chapter 23

“Welcome Back” Athen Was Greeted By Lucas As Soon As He Open His Eyes.

Athen Just Staring At Lucas Silently, Completely Ignoring The Fact That He's Now Sitting On Lucas Lap While Lucas Hand's Wraps Around His Waist.

“Have a Nice Trip? You Must Have Had Quite Some Fun, Seeing How It Took You Long Enough For To Call Me, But You're Slow, Your Sister Already Called My Name So I've To...... Ugh!” Lucas Stopped When, Out Of Nowhere Athen Smacked His Head.

“THAT'S MY BIG BROTHER” Athanasia Who Was Silently Sitting Opposite Side Of Them Suddenly Cheers.

“Wow. You're The First Person To Even Hit Me. But What That For? I Only Send You Because You Said You're Worried For Your Sister” Lucas Said, Rubbing The Spot Athen Hits.

Owwe It's Flipping Hurt” Lucas Thought, Athen Finally Get Up From Lucas And Stand Infront Of Him.

“You......” Athen Suddenly Stopped Before Turned To Face Athanasia, Athy Give Her Big Brother a Confused Look.

Athen Walk Towards Her And Sit Down Before Cover Her Ears With His Own Hands Then Turned To Glare At Lucas.

“You Piece Of Sh– Do You Know You Scared The Sh*t Out Of Me, You Stupid Fool, I'm Scared Of Height You Jerk!!” Athen Cursed The Sh*t Out Of Lucas.

Lucas Who Was Watching Him Dumbfounded While Athanasia Staring At Her Big Brother In Confusion.

“Okay Fine, I'm Sorry, Don't Be Mad At Me I Won't Do It Again” Lucas Quickly Said When Athen Done Talking.

Athen Just Ignore Him And Remove His Hands From Athanasia.

“I Said I'm Sorry, I Won't Do It Again I Promise Now Stop Ignoring Me” Lucas Said, Athen Look At Lucas Who's Staring At Him With a Little Frown.

“Fine” Athen Reply. Athanasia Just Glare At Lucas, And Hug Athen Tightly. Athen Softly Hummed And Ruffles Her Hair.

“You Do Know That I'm a Super Powerful Sorcerer Right? I Could Blow Up The Entire Obelian Empire If I Feel Like It” Lucas Suddenly Said, Staring At The Royal Siblings.

“And?” Athen Simply Said, Without Looking At Lucas.

“Okay, So You Did It Even Knowing That” Lucas asked in Confusion, Athen just rolled his Eye's but suddenly he remembered something.

“I Forgot To Say Good Bye To Ijakiel” Athen Mumble To Himself, But Unfortunately Lucas Hear It.

His Eye's Twitch At Some Unknown Feelings.

“What a Strange Feeling. First I Feel My Heart Ache For Him When I Saw His Dying, I've Never Been Hit Before In My Whole Life And No One Even Dare To Hit Me But He Did. And Now I Feel Anger Of Him Mentioning Someone Else Name” Lucas Thought, Watching Athen Smile At Athanasia.

[ ATHEN'S OFFICE ]

“Those Are No Fun. They're Only Full Of Lies. Especially The Parts About The Magician Of The Tower” Lucas Said.

“The Magician Of The Tower? Why” Athanasia Asked, Confused By Lucas Comment.

Again! What The Hell You Two Doing In My Office” Athen Thought, Rubbing His Forehead.

Right Now Lucas And Athanasia Both Laying On The Floor Of Athen's Office Room.

Athen Is Doing Some Paperwork While Athanasia And Lucas Talking.

“If I Nitpicks Everything, There'd Be No End. But It's Ridiculous How They Wrote That The Magician Of The Tower Torn Down The Old Kingdoms Of Obelia's Corruption And Purified Everything...I Just Smacked Them Once Because They're Being Stupid. Also This Part About How The Magician Of The Tower Fell For Aetarnithas And Became His Henchmen and After His Death. What a Bunch Of Lies” Lucas Rumble.

Athanasia Was Reading a Book While Listening His Nonsense. Athen Stopped.

The Magician Of The Tower!! I Really Wanna Meet Him Someday. I Hear One Of My Friend Mentioned About The Magician Of Tower Was Friend With Athanasia But.....” Athen Look Up To Eyeing Lucas.

Lucas Is The Only Friend Athanasia Have, Lucas Can't Be That Magician Of The Tower Right? Or......He Is” Athen Thought.

Lucas Is Mysterious But Powerful. Athen Or Athanasia Both Didn't Know Where He's Come From. Lucas Also Didn't Know Who's The Current Emperor Plus He Mentioned About a Person Who Died 200 Years Ago And......

Lucas Age Is Unknown, So It's Possible Of Him Being The Magician Of Tower.

“And lastly, The Part Where It Says The Magician Of The Tower was Hiding Himself Because They Became Hideous After An Accident Is Complete Nonsense. The Magician Of The Tower Had Always Been, Consistently The Best Looking Person Of All”  Lucas Finished, Staring Seriously At Athen Before Looking Back At Athanasia.

I Won't Be Suprise If He's Also a Good Looking Dude I Mean Look At The Boy's.... Ijekiel, Claude, Felix And Even This Pervert Wizard Lucas, Damn! He'll Be Hot In Future” Athen Chuckled Before Went Back To His Work.

After That Day Passed...

Time Passed

Athen Got Busy With His Crown Prince Duty But Didn't Forget To Spend Time With His Sister, Father And Felix.

They Also Meet Duke Alpheus Who Was Upset About Athen And Athanasia Got Someone Else Other Then His Son As Their Playmate.

Athanasia Asked Lucas To Send Her Back To The Alpheus Household So She Can Said Good Bye To Ijekiel And There She Also Witness The Beauty Of Jennette, Athen Didn't Meet Ijekiel Because He's Really Busy At His Work And Barely Have Time To Meet Anyone.

Athanasia Who Finally Get To Know That Ijekiel Is Very Smart And Way To Knowledgeable Just Like Her Brother Was Shocked.

Lucas Who Was Forced To Look After Athanasia When He Send Athanasia Back To Alpheus Household At The Request Of Athen Also Witness Jennette's Eye's Same As The Royal Siblings.

He Asked Athanasia If She Know About The Girl But Athanasia Just Make An Excuse And Avoid The Question.

Athanasia Who's Thinking About How Cruel Claude Was To Kill His Own Daughter While Accepting Jennette Who's Not Even His Own Daughter.

Hit And Punching The Couch. Athen Chuckle At Her Childish Behaviour But Lucas Just Stare Her Like She's Crazy.

“What's With The Tantrum?” Lucas Asked.

“Tantrum? Don't Treat Me Like a Kid!!” Athy Spat At Him.

“Right. Neither Of You Are Kids” Lucas Blankly Said. Athen And Athanasia Both Froze.

“W-w-w-what Do You Mean We're Not Kids? I'm Seven And Brother Is Eleven. We're Kid!” Athanasia Said Acting Innocent.

“Who Says You Aren't? Sure, You Guy's Are 7 And 11 Years Old. but Just a Bit Older On The Inside” Lucas Said, Side Eye's The Crown Prince.

Athen Sweatdrops When Lucas Smirked But Didn't Look At Athen Nor Athanasia.

“Don't Tell Me He Knows” Athen Gulped.