Chapter 36

"Must I Really Get Married Though? I Don't Even Want To" Athanasia Started.

"Good Job Athy, Go For It" Athen Cheers For Her Inside His Mind Then Speak Up.

"Also Even One Day I Found Someone I Can Still Spend Time With You Like This And I Can Just Live With Then Here Without Getting Married Right?"

"Do You Like Someone?" Claude Coldly Asked, Glaring At Athen.

"What? Ah No No I'm Just Saying" Athen Quickly Deny it With a Nervous Smile.

"Well, There's No Law That Says You have To Get Married Or In Order To Stay With Someone You Have To Marry Them" Claude Said After Few Seconds Of Silence.

"Then I'm Not Getting Married" Athen Loudly Announced. Claude Flinched.

"Me Too Me too" Athanasia Also Join Athen.

"I'm Going to Live With You And Brother Until I became An Old Granny" Athanasia Added.

Athen Chuckled, It's Not Possible Maybe, But It's Doesn't Matter. They Gonna Be a Family And Stay With Each Other.

"Papa?" Athen Called, Getting Claude's Attention Who Give Him a Question Look.

"Let's Just Stay Together, Forever" Athen Said, Brightly Smile At Them.

Claude's Eye's Widen For Milliseconds Before It's Turned Blank Again But If You Carefully Look, Claude's Eye's Sparkling In Happiness.

"You Always Say The Cheesiest Things" Claude Comment.

"But You Like It" Athen Teased.

"Nonsense"

"He's Not Mad Anymore" Athen And Athanasia Both Thought, Smiling At Each Other.

"Tell Me If That Alpheus Brat Bothers You Again I'll Make Sure That's Last Time" Claude Suddenly Said.

The Royal Siblings Turned To Face Their Father, Like Some Robot.

"Same Goes For Any Other Boys Or Girls. It Seems There Are a Lot Of Presumptuous Brats Nowadays, Take Extra Care. You Too Athanasia" Claude Instructed Them.

Athen Chuckled While Athanasia Quickly Nodded As Yes. Claude Frowned At His Son And Glare At Him.

"Athen Answer"

"Yes, Yes, I Will" Athen Ressured.

After That No One Talked. Athen And Athanasia Silently Eating Their Cakes And Enjoying The Moment While Claude Also Enjoying His Tea With His Children.

Athen Suddenly Look At His Father Before Asking A Question.

"Papa Do I Really Look Just Like Mother?" Athen Asked.

Claude's Body Frozen For The Sudden Question, Athanasia Also Look At Her Brother. Claude Didn't Answer Right Away, He Put His Cup Down, Gently Then Slowly Slowly Turn His Head To Look At Athen.

"Why Are You Suddenly Asking This?" Claude Asked While Looking Away From Him.

"I'm Curious" Athen Mumble.

Athen Never Mentioned His Mother Infront Of Anyone Even He Saw Her Portrait Before. Athen Know He Didn't Belong Here. He's Not Athen But Anji.

He Belongs To Modern Era. They're Not His Real Parents. Claude Isn't His Father But Real Athen's. Teresa Also Isn't His mother.

No one is his but He Want Them To Be His Own, His Family But.....Can He? After All He's Not Athen.

"Yes...." Claude's Voice Snapped Athen Back From His Sad Thoughts.