Chapter 17

Behind The Throne There Is a Small Bed Where Laying Two Figure.

Claude And Athanasia Was Sleeping Peacefully Together. Felix Standing Outside The Bed.

Athen Smiled Softly.

I'm Glad That Athanasia Let Her Guard Down Around Papa, They're So Cute” Athen Cooed At The Scenes.

Hmm, Let Them Have Their Moment I Shall Leave” Athen Thought Before Turned Around, But Before He Take a Step, Two Strong Hand Grabbed His Tiny Waist And Lift Him On The Bed.

*GASP*

“PAPA!!” Athen Whisper - Yelled At His Father Who's Laying Beside Him, Hugging His Body.

“You're Late” Claude Said, Without Open His Eye's.

Athen Sighed.

“Sorry, I Was Stopped By Roger Alpheus” Athen Said Before Yawned And Snuggle Close To His Father.

“Did He Bother You Again?” Claude Pull His Son Closer And Started To Ruffle His While Hair.

“I Can Survive” Athen Assured His Father, Feelings a Little Sleepy All Of Sudden.

Claude Hummed.

Slowly Slowly Athen Also Fall Asleep.

/ ATHEN DREAM \

Hm?

A Platinum White Haired Lady Walking Inside The Emperor Royal Garden.

Her Platinum White Hair Swinging In The Wind.

Who? Who Are You Miss?”

The Lady Turned Around And Smile Brightly At Someone Just Like Athen Always Smile.

Mom?? Is That You?”

The Lady Tug A Hair Behind Her Ear And Smile Shyly. She Looks Like a Real Goddess Just Like Diana But For Athen His Mom Is The Real Goddess, More Beautiful Then Anyone.

“Mom I Miss You”

Teresa Just Smiled And Hummed A Song.

----------

“It Looks Like The Prince And Princess Are Having a Good Dreams” Felix Comment, Peek At The Royal Siblings Who Are Smiling in Their Sleep.

Athen And Athanasia Sleeping While Cuddle Each Other.

Claude Sat Beside Athen And Watched Them, His Eyes Softened.