Chapter 28

Finally The Day Of Athanasia's Debutante...
.....

“Papa! I Double The Security For The Ball And Almost Everything Is Done” Athen Report His Father.

“Good Job As Always, Athen” Claude Praised.

Athen Smiled Shyly.

Right Now Athen And Claude's Having Their Breakfast Together While Talking About Athanasia's Debutante Ball Arrangement.

“Athen, You're Coming With Us Right?” Claude Asked.

“Ah! No Papa I'll Be Come Later” Athen Reply. Claude Frowned But Didn't Push The Matter Knowing Why His Son Didn't Want To Come With Them.

“Oh, Papa If You Don't Mind Me..” Claude Cut It Off.

“I Won't” Athen Veins Popped Out But He Still Smiled.

Don't Cut Me Off Papa” Athen Said In His Mind.

“Anyway, I Saw Some Ashes In Your Office This Morning, Did You Burn Something?” Athen Asked, Confusingly.

*Snap*

Eh?” Athen Eye's Widen At Claude's Hand, Claude Broke The Spoon He Was Holding.

“P-papa!!!” Athen Said, Eyeing The Now Broken Spoon And Wondering How Powerful His Father Is.

“Nothing ‘Important’ You Don't Have To Worry” Claude's face Darkened.

It Doesn't Look Like It's ‘Nothing Important’. But Nevermind” Athen's Sweatdrops.

“Papa, I Have Some Work To Do So I'll Leave First” Athen Said, Walking Towards His Father and Hug His Neck From The Back.

“Don't Stress” Claude Ruffles His Head. Athen Peck His Cheek Before Left.

Later He Find Out That They Were Actually Marriage Proposal For Him, So No Wonder Claude Reacted Like That.

He Also Hear From Felix That Lucas Also Burned Some Proposal As Well.

Just How Many Proposal Come?” Athen Thought.

___________

“I PRESENT, HIS MAJESTY CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA AND HER HIGHNESS THE PRINCESS ATHANASIA DE ALGER OBELIA”

Athanasia And Claude Enters. Everyone Started To Whispers And Staring At Athanasia Because Of How Beautiful She is, Also Because The Emperor Himself Escorting Her.

 Everyone Started To Whispers And Staring At Athanasia Because Of How Beautiful She is, Also Because The Emperor Himself Escorting Her