Chapter 20

[ CLAUDE'S ROOM ]

Athen Who Was Laying On The Bed, Finally Open His Eyes And Staring At The Familir Ceiling. He Blinks Few Time When a Shadow Hover Above Him.

“You're Finally Awake. You Must Think You're Some Kind Of Sleeping Beauty, Oh Wait! Come To Think About  It Maybe You Are” Lucas Teased And Smirking Down At The Prince.

“Hmm” Athen Hummed Before Closing His Eye's Thinking That He's Dreaming.

“Oh? Now You're Even Pretending To Be Asleep? Should I Fetch a Princess For You Or....a Prince??” Lucas Asked But Athen Didn't Reply.

“How About I Be Your Prince Hmm? Should I Give You A Kiss My Little Sleeping Beauty” Lucas Teased Before Actually Lean Over Athen Face.

Athen Who Got Shocked By His Words Suddenly Open His Eyes And Almost Got a Heartattack, They're Too Close.

TOO FVCKING CLOSE” Athen Face Turned Dark Red Before He Started To Push Lucas Away.

“Wait! Wait! Stop, Don't You Dare..You Pervert” Athen Yelled At Him.

“Ah Don't Worry I Won't...Not Yet” Lucas Mumble The Last Words To Himself.

“What Did You Say??” Athen Asked.

“Hehe! Nothing” Lucas Innocently Smile.

“Ah The Pain That Was In My Chest.... it's Gone . At Least I Don't Have To Cough Up Blood Anymore. I feel Good” Athen Thought.

“You Own Me Your Life” Lucas Said, Sitting Beside Him.

“Did You Fix Me, Lucas?” Athen Question Him. Lucas Eye's Lift Up At The Mentioned Of His Name.

“You Remembered My Name, And Yeah, I Come Exact Moment Before Your Heart About To Explore And End Your Life, Thanks Me For That I Saved You” Lucas Said, His Face Darkened At The Memory.

If He Was a Little Late Then.....

“How Did You Know I Was Dying?” Athen Asked, Curiously.

“I Have a Bad Feeling About You And Also You Actually Should Be Grateful To Me I Stopped Your Dad From Killing That Mutt, When He Find Out That It Was The Reason That Girl Mana Got Unstable And For That You're Almost Died” Lucas Said, Remembering The Event.

“I See” Athen Softly Said.

“You Father Do Care For You.....a Lot Actually” Lucas Lean Towards The Bed Put His Left Fist Under His Chin, Staring Deeply At Athen.

“Yes” Athen Said And Look Away. His Face Flushed.

Suddenly The Door Opened.

Claude And Felix Come Inside Along With Athanasia. They Notice Athen...Awake.

“BIG BROTHER!!”

“MY PRINCE!!”

Felix And Athanasia Both Shouted At The Same Time, Not Believing Their Eye's.

“PAPA! DAD! ATHY” Athen Was About To Jump From The Bed But Loss His Balance And Was About To Fall.

GAHHHH OH FVCK” Athen Close His Eye's And Waited For The Pain To Come But It's Never Come.

“How Long You Gonna Stay Like This?? Did You Fell For Me Already.... Puppy?” Athen Heard A Teasing Whisper, He Open His Eye's Just To Meet Lucas Smirk.

Lucas Catched Him Before He Hit The Floor And He's On.....TOP OF LUCAS.

“Woa– Ah...This....Me, You” Athen Face Turned Red And Started To Spouting Nonsense In Embarrassment.

Suddenly A Strong Arms Lift Athen From Top Of Lucas And Hugged him. it's Claude.

“Tsk” Lucas Looked At The Emperor Who's Hugging His Puppy And His Face Darkened.

“Are You Feel Uncomfortable Anywhere?” Claude Asked Cheeking Athen's Everywhere To See If He Was Hurt.

Claude Sighed In Relief When He Didn't Found Any And Look At Lucas.

“There Won't Be Any Other's Side Effects??” Claude Asked Lucas.

Athanasia Who Notice Lucas, Feel Annoyed.

“Daddy This Man...” Athanasia Started But Cut Of By Lucas Coughing Like a Crazy Person.

“Ah It Seems I May Have Used Up Almost All Of My Power To Heal The Crown Prince” Lucas Pitifully Said,

Athen Got Shocked When He Notice Lucas Is Now Looks Same Age As His Or a Little Younger Then Him, But He's Very Tiny Compere To Before.

“Certainly, You Deserve Praise For Your Hard Work. Of Course That Will Be After We Confirm That The Crown Prince Is Completely Recovered” Claude Said, Looking Down At His Son Face Gently And Ruffles His Hair.

“I Beg Your Pardon, Your Majesty. But The Crown Prince Is Still Not Completely Healed” Lucas Sobbed, And Athy Give Him a Disgusting Stare.

“What Do You Mean He's Not Completely Healed?" Claude Said As Felix Come To Cheek Athen As Well.

“I Beg Your Forgiveness. But I'm Still a Boy In Training, And I Was Still Unable To Stabilize The Crown Prince Mana. But For Now He's Fine And It Will Take Time To Return Back To It's Place” Lucas Said Faking His Crocodile Tears And Pretend Like He's Gonna Faint Soon.

“This Sort Of Thing May Happen a Few More Times In The, Kegh, Future But I'll Make Sure That When That Happens... I'll Sacrifice My Body To Help The Crown Prin...Ugh Kegh Kegh!” Felix Went Towards The Little Wizard And Pat's His Back.

Felix Suggest To Give The Little Wizard Some Rest And Let Him Stay In The Palace Which Claude Agree.

Lucas Was Leaving But When He Notice Athanasia Pissed Gaze He Smirked At Her Before Look Up To The Crown Prince.

Lucas Winked At Him.

This Sly Pervert Wizard” Athen Thought In Disbelief.

“BIG BROTHER!” Athanasia Called Athen.

Athen Look Down At His Sister Who's Look Like About To Cry, Claude Put Athen Gently Down And Athanasia Quickly Hugged Athen Before Burst Into Tears.

“There, There, See I'm Fine Don't Worry” Athen Gently Pat's Her Back And Comfort His Little Sister.

Few Minutes Later Athanasia Finally Calm Down And Let Athen Go. Athen Smiled At Her Before Noticed Felix Is Awful Silent So He walk Towards Him.

“Dad! Dad! Won't You Hug Me?” Athen Tugged Felix Sleeve And Pout At Him.

Felix Fall On His Knees And Hugged The Small Figure Protectively. His Hands Are Shaking Just Like His Body.

Athen Again Feel....Deja Vu

“Again. You Did This Again” Felix Said. Athen Look At Him, Confusingly.

“When You're 4 You Promised To Never Scare Me Like That Again But You Did..... Again” Felix Sadly Stare At Athen.

“Please, I Can't Lost You Again, My Prince” Felix Plead At Athen.

Athen Hugged Felix Neck Tightly. He Didn't Mean To Make Them Feel This Much Worried. He Wasn't Aware That He Was Killing Himself.

“Dad I'm Sorry, I Didn't Know. I'm So Sorry” Felix Didn't Say Just Hugged The Little Prince.

They Stay Few Seconds Like That Before Someone Interrupt Them.

“Athen” Claude Who Was Watching Everything Finally Can't Take It Anymore.

Felix Let Athen Go, Athen Run Towards His Father and Claude Quickly Scooped Him Into His Arms.

“Papa I'm Sorry” Athen Softly Said To His Father.

Claude Hummed Before Tightly Hugged Him, Afraid That He'll Leave If He Let Him Go. Athen Smiled.

Claude Maybe Not Say It Loudly But His Action Always Speak Louder. His Father, Claude Is Very Afraid Of Losing Him And Athen Know.

Athanasia And Felix Watched Them With a Soft Smile