Chapter 25

“DADDY!!” Athanasia Beamed At Her Father Before Run Towards Him.

“I MISSED YOU!!” Athanasia's Kissed Claude's Cheek.

“Didn't Father Told You Not To Run” A Voice Come From Athanasia's Back.

Claude And Athanasia Both Turned To Face The Person.

“BROTHER!!” Athanasia Shouted In Excitement.

Her Brother Is Always Busy To Do Something And For That Nor She Or Her Father Have Time To Spend With Him.

“Hello My Dear Sister, Father” Athen Smiled At Them, A Very Shining Aura Surround Him.

For a Second Athanasia And Claude Both Almost Get a Nosebleed.

Unlike The Royal Family Athen Grown Up Differently. He Got His Mother Side Of Beauty, Gentle, Calm, Adorable, Cute And More.

Sometimes People Confused By Athen's Appearance And Wonder If It's a Boy Or Girl. But Athen's Beauty Is Very Famous, People Called Him The “Sunshine Prince” Or “Beautiful Moon” Or “Moonlight” Etc.

Athen Is Very Famous But, Not Only Obelian But Another Kingdoms As Well And Let's Not Talk About The Amount Of People Is After Him.

My Brother Is So Beautiful Wahhhh Mamma Proud Of You My Child” Athanasia Cried In Her Mind.

“Athen?” Claude Called After Athanasia Kissed His Son Cheek.

“Father?” Athen Asked.

“It's Been awhile Now, You're Calling Me Father, Why?” Claude Asked.

Ehhh?? What's With The Question??”  Athen Thought.

“I'm An Almost An Adult Now, So I Think It's Sound More Mature.....”

(A/N: In Obelian Empire A Male Can Be Called Adult After They Turned 20Years >~<)

“Mature??” Claude Cut Athen Sentence, Eyeing Him Up And Down.

“I Don't Think It's Possible With a Little Bunny Look Of Yours” Claude Teased.

“PAPA!!” Athen Whine At His Father.

Just Like That, Athen's Being Mature Didn't Work Around Claude.

They All Lunch Together And Listened About How's Athanasia's Day And How's Athen's Day Then They All Returns Back To Their Palace For Their Work.

Later, while strolling with Felix, Athanasia suggests choosing Felix Or Her Brother as her debutante partner, but after noticing his hesitance, She Got Disappointed.

[ ATHEN'S PALACE]

“But Whyyyyy?” Athanasia Whine At Her Brother.

Athen Who's Reading Some Book's Peacefully Got Interrupt By His Little Sister Who's Asking For Him To Be Her Date But Athen Rejected.

“Are You Stupid? It's Obvious That Your Dad Wants To Dance With You At The Ball” Lucas Said, He Looks Very Nice With The New Short Haircut.

“I Heard People Don't Do It Because It Looks Cheesy” Athanasia Said, Athen Sighed.

“You And your Dad Are Like That Sometimes Thought” Lucas Said Before Turned To Look At Athen.

“Wouldn't Your Dad Love To Do That Cheesy Stuff With You Too” Lucas Comment, But Athen Ignore Him.

“Don't Ignore Me” Lucas Glare At Him.

“Yeah, He Does” Athen Reply, Helplessly. Lucas Nodded In Satisfaction.