Chapter 37

Lucas Suddenly Halted On His Way. Athen's Voice Still Ringing Inside His Head.

Hey Don't Talk Like That”

“I'm Worried Because You're Very Important To Me Lucas”

Important?” Lucas Thought.

Suddenly Lucas Got Flashback About His Childhood.

[ Flashback ]

A White Haired Man Sitting There Looking Down At Lucas.

“What a Pitiful Child”

“You May Think I'm Pathetic But I Pity You”

That Person Said, Looking At Lucas Who's Looking Quite Shock.

“You Think You Own The World But The Truth Is, You've Nothing”

“In A World Full Of Beautiful Things. You Alone Were Born Empty Handed, Will Love Empty Handed And Ultimately Die Empty Handed....So Pitiful”

[ Flashback End ]

“Don't Make Me Laugh” Lucas Suddenly Smirked, Darkly.

“Why Would I Have Nothing” Lucas Mumble To Himself, Athen Words Still Echoing Inside His Mind.

“And I'll Be Very Sad If You Get Hurt, Because You Mean a Lot To Me So.... Please Come Back Safely For Me”

Lucas Placed A Hand Over His Chest, His Heartbeat increase Everytime He Think About His Puppy.

“He's Everything I Need” Lucas Mumble.

“I'm Fine So The Dead Should Mind Their Own Business” Lucas Smirked, A Red Aura Surround Him.

Puppy! Wait For Me To Come Back” Lucas Thought And Walk Away.

______

“Be Safe” Claude Said To His Son, Unhappily.

Athen's Sweatdrops.

Few Day's Ago Athen Got a Report About Some Woman Trafficking. Athen Wanted To handle It By His Own, Decided To Go There And Take The Matter Into His Own hand.

But Ofc Claude Didn't Agree, So Athen Buttered His Father For Two Days And Finally Agree His Father But He's Still Not Happy about Letting Athen Going To a Dangerous Mission But Can't Say No To Him, Anymore.

“I Will, I'm Off Papa, Dad” Athen Smile At Them For The Last Time Before Turn Around And Jump On His Horse.

Felix And Claude Watched Him Leave With A Heavy Heart.

......Skip Time......

“Your Royal Highness We Have Captured Everyone, The Cost Is Clear” A Knight Reported, Kneeling Before Athen.

Athen Nodded Then Turned To face These Seven Ladies, Who Got Kidnapped
They're All Noble Ladies From Small Household.

“I Apologize For Being So Late, I Know Everyone Was Scared But Don't Worry, You Are Safe Now”  Athen Ressured Them With A Gently Smile.