Chapter 19

Athen's P.O.V:

After That Pervert Wizard Left Athanasia Suddenly Rushed Towards Me And Hugged Me.

Asking Me If I Was Okay? Or If That Person Hurted Me Or Did Anything To Me? It's Funny How Worried She Was.

I Give Her Holy Beast Back To Her, Who's Name Was Raven I Heard From Athanasia. I Request Father To Keep Raven And Finally He Agree.

Athanasia And Me Both Look After The Holy Beast. Whenever I Got Free Time I Always Come To Athanasia And Play With Her And Her Raven.

Middle At Night...

A Shadow Hover Above A Sleeping Athanasia, That Person Lift His Hand Over Athanasia's Chest, Something  Black Smoke Like Thing Left The Princess Body And Get Inside The Person Body.

Athen Watched Athanasia Smiled In Sleep.

Athen Come Every Night To Check Athanasia's Mana After Raven Come And He Was Right, Athanasia's Mana Is Unstable.

Athen Isn't Very Powerful But He Learned To Control His Own Mana So If He Can Control His Mana Then Why Not His Sister Mana As Well.

I Won't Let Anything Happen To My Little Sister” Athen Determined.

Athen Smiled And Kissed Athanasia's Forehead Before Leaving The Room. Unknown For Him That His Own Life In Danger Because Of The Decision He Made.

__________

Athen Was Early For their Tea Time. He Came Early Because He's Worried For Athanasia. Yesterday Night He Suffered From A Sharp Pain In His Chest So He's Unable To Remove Some Mana From Athanasia.

That's Why He's Worried.

“BROTHER!!” A Cheerful Voice Snapped Him Back To Reality. Athen Smiled At His Sister Who's Carried By His Father.

“Good Evening Guy's” Athen Greet.

Claude Nodded At Him While Felix Greet Back With a Smile. Athanasia Quickly Hugged Him. Athen Body Unconsciously Tensed From The Sudden Hug.

Athanasia Notice.

“Brother Are You Okay?” Athanasia Asked, Concerned.

This Got Claude And Felix Attention.

Claude Narrow His Eye's At His Son. Athen Look Pale, a little Weak, Dark Circles Under His Eye's And He's Sweating very Much.

“Are You Sick?? You're Over Working Again?” Claude Asked, Glaring At Athen. Who Nervously Glace At Him.

“N-no It's Just Hot Today Ha ha Ha” Athen Said, Fanning Himself Nervously.

Claude Didn't Believe It.

“After The Tea You're Gonna Take a Rest In My Room” Claude Said.

Athen Nodded Knowing He Can't Stop His Father.

During Their Conversation Athen Zoned Out. He Feel Uncomfortable And Something Inside His Body.

“.....Perhaps She Needs To Learn To Handle Her Own Body. She Brandishes Her Hand So Carelessly Trying To Catch a Big, Maybe She Should Learn How To Avoid Such Mistakes In The.......” He Heard His Father Voice But....

TREASURE OF OBELIAN EMPIRE (WMMAPXOC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara