Chapter 14

"Lillian York, it's Been Awhile" Claude Said.

Lily And Athanasia Was Called Here By Claude. Athanasia Behind Lily, Hiding Her Face From Claude.

"Blessing And Glory Upon The Sun Of Obelian Empire" Lily Bow.

"I Haven't Been Able To Pay Attention To My Daughter Due To My Court Duties But Still, Athanasia Has Grown Into a Healthy Child, The Credit Belongs To You" Claude Said, Looking Down At Lily And Athanasia.

"Thank You, Your Majesty" Lily Answer, Trying To Calm Herself For Athanasia.

"Hmph, Don't Make Me Laugh. It's Not 'I Haven't Been Able To Pay Attention ' You Simply Just Neglecting Me! You Completely Erased Me From Your Mind! and Where Is My Big Brother??" Athanasia Scoffs In Her Mind, Looking Around Wondering Why Her Big Brother Isn't Here.

"However......" Claude Voice Snapped Athanasia Back To The Reality.

"From Now On I'll Be Looking Into The Princess Well Being. There Will Be No Need To Worry" Claude Continue.

"WHAT??" Athanasia Silently Screams, Peek At The Emperor Her Body Frozen. Claude Smile At Athanasia But His Smile Didn't Reached His Eyes.

"Just Now, Did That Crazy Basterd Smile At Me??" Athanasia's Thought Before A Noise Can Be Heard.

*Door Open*

Claude's Eye's Lift Up. Athanasia Notice It And Quickly Turned Around.

"You're Here" Claude Said. Athen Just Smile Brightly At Him. A Golden Sunshine Aura Around Him That Brighten The Whole Throne Room.

"Yeah My Class Is Done For Now" Athen Replies To His Father Before Walk Towards Athanasia.

"Blessings And Glory Upon The Future Sun Of Obelian Empire" Lily Bow Towards Athen.

"Its Nice To Meet You Again Miss Lilian" Athen Smile And Nodded At Lily, Ignoring Claude And Athanasia's Confused Stare.

" Since From When Brother/Athen Known Lily/Lilian York?" Claude And Athanasia Thought At The Same Time.

Actually, One Night Lily Catched Athen By Accident When He Went To Visit Athanasia, After That They Sometimes Greet Each Other Or Talked About Athanasis.

"It's Indeed Your Royal Highness I'm Glad You're Well" Lily Smiled At The Prince.

Athen Nodded Before Look Down At Athanasia, Still Smiling.

"Hello Athanasia" Athen Greeted Before Kneel Before Her, Making Athanasia Startled.

"Athen De Alger Obelia, Nice To Meet You Little Sister" Athen Smile Brightly At Her Before Create a Red Rose For Athanasia And Give It To Her.

Athanasia Almost Nosebleed.

Almost.

Athanasia Eye's Sparkle At The Magic. She Take The Rose Gently And Smile Shyly At Her Brother, Whispering a Quick Thank You. Athen Just Smile At Her.

Claude Watched His Son And Daughter With a Dark Gloomy Face. Eye's Twitch In Jealousy.

He Loudly Clear His Throat To Get Everyone Attention Specially His Son.

Athen Who Notice His Father's Gloomy Aura Chuckle To Himself And Make His Way Towards Him.

"Morning Papa" Athen Greeted, Kissing His Father Cheek. Claude's Gloomy Aura Vanished This Instant And a Bright Aura Can Be Seen.

"What a Jealousy Jerk" Athanasia Cursed.

"Ahem, As I Was Saying" Claude Started, Pulling His Son Into His Lap, Ignoring His Protest And Keep His Eye's On Lily And Athanasia.

"Starting Today Princess Athanasia Will Be Treated As a Proper Princess" Claude Declared.

Athen's Eyes Lift Up And He Smile At Athanasia Who  Flinched At The Sudden Word Of Claude And Grabbed Lily's Dress.

Later They Left And Lily Comfort Athanasia By Saying Everything Is Okay When She Was Trembling Herself.

______________

"You Got a Bit Chubbier Since Last Time I Saw You" Claude Said To Athanasia, Her Veins Popped Out.

"Dude We Meet Few Days Ago, What The Hell Are You Talking About?" Athanasia Thought.

It's Been 10days But Nothing Changed Between Claude And Athanasia, Sure Athen And Athanasia's Bonding Stronger Then Before Now.

"Hehe You Look Pretty Too Papa" Athanasia Forced A Sweet Smile.

"Hello Little Sister" A Sweet Voice Come And Athanasia Turned To Run Towards Her Big Brother And Hugged His Leg.

"I Missed You Big Brother" Athanasia Happily Exclaimed, With a Real A Genuine Smile Not Fake.

"I Missed You Too" Athen Replies While Bend Down To Hug Her Properly.

Athanasia Can Only Let Her Guard Down At Her Big Brother's Presence. He's The Only One She Can Rely On Other Then Lily.

Claude Watched Before Stood Up And Walk Towards Them. Suddenly Without Any Warning, Athen Was Snatched Away From Athanasia By Claude.

"PAPA!!"

"Follow Me" Claude Ignore His Son's Protest And Dragged Athen With Him.

"I Was On My Way To The Lake With Athen. Get Ready And Join Us" Claude Simply Said Before Leaving With Athen, Followed By Athanasia.

Lily Panicked As Soon As She Saw Claude Taking Athanasia For a Board Riding And Without Hesitation Run Towards Them.

"Your Majesty, I Worry The Princess Being Around Water...." Lily Try To Reason With Claude But He Cut Her Off.

"What's There To Worry About When She's With Me And Athen?" Claude  Asked In Confusion. Not Understanding Why She's Worried?

"You! You're The Problem Here" Athanasia Spat Into Her Mind, Not Daring To Say It Louder.

"B-but" Lily Again Tried But Athanasia Grab Her Clothes To Stop Her For Fear Of Offending Claude. Lily Can Be Punished Or Worse, Killed.

"You Don't Wanna Join Us??" Claude Asked Athanasia's Who Quickly Answer.

"Yes, I Wants To Join Papa And Big Brother" Athanasia Smile Bright At Claude Who Just Blankly Stare At Her.

Claude Lifted Athanasia And Put Her Over The Board. Then Turned To Do The Same With Athen.

Athen Who Was About To Sit Beside Athanasia Feel a Arms Around His Waist. He Squeaks In Surprise When Claude Pulled Him And Force Him To Sit Beside Him.

Athen Huffed.

"This Man Is Sure Get Jealous Easily But.....I Wants To Sit With Brother" Athanasia Sulk But Soon Got Distracted As She Turned To Look At The Lake.

"It's Beautiful" Athanasia Thought.

Athen Also Got Distracted While Watching The Waves, He Closed His Eye's And Ignore The Conversation Between His Father And Little Sister.

!!!Splash!!!

A Loud Sound Of Something Fell Into The Water Snapped Athen Back To Reality.

He Frowned But Quickly His Eye's Widen In Horror At The Scene In Front Of Him.

"ATHANASIA!!!!!!!"