Chapter 11

Nine Years Old Athen Sitting Beside His Father, Listening The Noble Barking.

Claude Watched In Boredom. It's Almost Three Hours But There Is No Sign Of The Meeting Ends.

Boring”  Athen Said Inside His Mind.

Claude, Who Finally Got Very Tired Of Their Unimportant Barking End The Meeting. Athen Sighed In Relief.

FINALLY” Athen Stretched His Arms Then Casually Lean On His Chair When All Noble Left The Meeting Room. 

Claude Watched His Son in Amusement. Felix Chuckled At Athen's Cute Behaviour. (A/n: Even Athen just breath, still this man will find it cute)

“What's Wrong??” Claude Asked His Son, Who's Eye's Closed As He Lazily Lay On His Chair.

“Its Boring Papa” Athen Whine At His Father, In Return Getting a ‘Hum’ From His Father Before Caressing On His Hair.

“Look Like Our Prince Is Tired, Your Majesty How About a Walk?” Felix Suggest.

Suddenly, Athen Jumped From His Sit Making Claude And Felix Both Startled.

“Yes Yes Papa I Wanna Go” Athen Give His Father His Puppy Eye's, Corner Of Claude's Lips Lift Up At The Excitement Of His Son So, He Get Up From His Sit.

Athen Smiled And Turned To Walk, He Didn't Take Two Step Claude Skillfully Scooped Athen In His Arms Making Him Squeaks.

“PAPA!! PLEASE A WARNING BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT” Athen Yelled At His Father Who Just Give Him a Smug Look.

Felix Coughed To Control His Laugh.

“And Papa Please Put Me Down, I'm Old Enough” Athen Protest As His Face Flushed.

“Hmm? But You're Tiny As a Hamster Beside Me” Claude Teased.

Dude Wtf???” Athen Huffed In Irritation.

“Papa, I'm Not Tiny. Your Just Tall As A Tree” Athen Pouted. Claude Poke His Chubby Cheeks, Making Athen Pout Even More.

“Hmm” Claude Nodded Is Satisfaction After Teasing His Son, And Taking a Notes Of He Was Right About Compare His Son With a Humster.

“When You'll Grown Tall Like Me, I Promise Not To Carry You Anymore” Claude Smirked At Athen.

Felix Can't Hold It Back And Started To Laugh His A$$ Off.

Athen Give Up.

There Is No The Hell Way It's Gonna Happen Soon And If It's Possible To Be As Tall As Claude.

Athen Pouted As Claude Carry Him And Left The Room, Felix Behind Them.

_______________

Athen Rest His Head On His Father Shoulder And Watched The Passing Views

His Father Robe Flapping On The Winds. Felix Smiling At The Calm Prince Face.

–A Comfortable Silent–

Suddenly Claude Stopped.

Athen Lift Up His Head To Look At His Father But His Father Staring At Something Behind Him. He Tilted His Head In Confusion.

What's Wrong??” Athen Thought.

Claude Gently Put Athen Down Before Walk Behind Him.

“What......”

Claude Started As Athen Turned To Look At The Thing His Father Catch Interest. His Eye's Widen When He Catch a Glimpse Of a Blondie Hair.

“.....Is This Filthy Bug Doing In My Palace?” Claude Finished Coldly.

Athanasia Who Was Busy To Biting The Angel Statue Frozen At The Sudden Cold Voice.

She Spinned Around To Face Claude's Cold Glare. Athanasia's Face Turned Pale.

Blonde Hair, Jewel Eye's He Is......” One Of Athanasia's Pouch Fall With a Loud Noise. Claude Gaze At It Before Look Back At Athanasia.

“That Face, I've Seen it Before” Claude Said Staring Down At Athanasia's Face.

CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA, MY FATHER ” Athanasia Thought, Mentally Screaming.

Felix Looks Worried For The Princess, Meanwhile Athen Watching His Father And Sister Encounters In Amusement.

He Completely Forget About Their First Meeting Till Felix Suggest For A Walk. It's Quite Interesting encounters indeed.

“Right. Was Is The Dancer From Siodonna. You Look Like That Wench”  Chaude Said, Glaring Down At Athanasia Who's Trembling.

Athen Frown His Eyebrows, Hating How His Father Called Lady Diana.

“Well It Doesn't Matter Who She Come From” Claude Said Before Step Closer To Athanasia.

“Your Majesty!!” Felix Tries But Athen Stopped Him By Grabbing His Sleeve. Felix Look Down At Athen Who Shake His Head As No.

Athanasia's Eye's Widen When Claude Lift Her Chin With His Fingers.

“I Think I Remember That Wench, What She Named You. I Believe It's Athanasia” Athanasia Who Was Scared To Death By Claude's Cold Glare Didn't Speak a Word.

“Back Then, You Were A Tiny Bug That Couldn't Even Lift Its Head” Claude Said, Letting Her Go.

“You Grown a Lot” Claude Comment And Stood Up. Athanasia Mentally Panicked.

Grown a lot?? W-what does he mean? Is he gonna kill me since I'm old enough? What's Wrong With this man? According to the novel he ignored Athanasia. T-then what's with this sudden attention?” Athanasia Mentally Cried And Begging For God To Save Her.

Another Pouch From Athanasia's Thigh Fell on the Floor.

Nooooooo” Athanasia Mantally Screams When A Red Gems Rolled Front of Claude's Shoe.

Athen Cover His Mouth For Not To Burst Into Laughing At How Funny Athanasia's Expression Is. Felix Also Coughed In Order to Not Laughing At The Scene.

Claude Glance At The Stone Before Step On It And Break It Into Pieces, Making Athanasia Flinched And Her Face Looks More Terrible.

Athanasia Close Her Eye's When Claude's Hand Reached Towards Her.

To Felix And Athanasia's Surprise Claude Lift Athanasia Like Some Bag of Potato.

“You're Heavy” Claude Deadpanned. Athanasia's Veins Popped Out.