Chapter 9

The News Of The Crown Prince Got Poisoned Spread Like Fire Everywhere.

Everyone In The Palace Was Shocked When The Find Out About it.

Like Everyone, Diana Also Heard The News. She Was Shocked And Was Very Worried For Athen, Because Of The Stress, Before The Time She Already Get Into The Labor.

The Day After Athen Lost His Consciousness Every Royal Magician Come To Heal The Crown Prince But According to Them The Crown Prince Mana Already Very Strong So He'll Be Fine And Wake Up Soon.

Athanasia Born Next Day After Athen Fall Unconscious. Like The Novel Claude Went To Killing Spree And Killed Everyone In Ruby Palace Except Lilian And Athanasia.

Claude's Health Is No Good

Athen Isn't Here And He Already Gotten Into Very Bad Shape. Daily Claude Drink Till He Passed Out.

Felix Always Look After Him But He's Not Athen So Claude Never Listen To Him.

______________

After A Week, Athen Finally Open His Eye's. He Notice The Familiar Room Of His Own.

Athen Blinked Few Time To Adjust The Light.

"It's Morning, How Long I'm Unconscious? " Athen Thought.

After Thinking For a Second He Tries To Sit up But Felt a Weight Over His Waist. Athen Look Down To Find His Father, Claude.

Claude Was Sleeping On The Chair Beside Him, His Head On Athen's Stomach, Holding His Tiny Hand.

Athen Smile Softly At His Father Before Slowly Sit Up, Carefully So That Claude Won't Wake Up.

Athen Notice His Father Pale Face And Dark Circle. Sure Enough His Father Did Everything To Worst His Own Health.

Athen Sighed.

He Looks Outside The Windows And Thinking About What Happened.

Lina, His Most Loved Nanny Who Also Work For His Mother Try To Poison Him. He Was Careless.

He Should Be Careful But He Forgot That He's Now The Crown Prince And People Is After His Blood.

If He Die Then......

*Door Open*

Athen Heard The Sound Of Door Open, He Turned To See Who's Here Just To Find Felix.

Felix Frozen In His Spot And Staring At The Little Figure On The Bed With His Widen Eye's. He's Still In Disbelief.

Athen Tap His Finger Over His Lips Signal Felix To Keep Quite When He Notice Felix Gonna Scream. Felix Understand And Nodded.

Athen Pat's Beside The Spot Telling Felix To Sit Beside Him While Continue Playing With His Father Blonde Hair Who Is Peacefully Sleeping On Athen Lap.

Felix Move Over The Spot Athen Told Him To Sit.

Claude Frowned When Athen Moved a Little To Face Felix, He Stopped. Claude Burry His Face Into Athen Stomach. Athen Keep Patting Him.

Felix Side Hug Athen As Quietly As He Possible. Athen Lean Towards Felix Side To Calm Him Down When He Feel Felix Trembling.

"Dad I'm Okay Please Don't Worry" Athen Gently Whisper To Felix.

Felix Let Him Go And Cup Athen Face Softly.

"You Don't Understand It" Felix Whisper.

"I Can't....I Can't Control Myself If Anything Happened To One Of My Loved One..... Again. I Failed To Save Teresa And... now If If You Also..." Felix Admitted Softly, Staring At Athen Eyes With His Sad Eye's.

Athen Felt His Tears.

"I'm Okay Now Dad I Will Be Careful In Future" Athen Whisper Before Kissing Felix Cheek.

Felix Face Turned Red But He Also Kissed Athen Head Fondly.

"Do You Promise To Never Scare Me Like That Again?" Felix Asked.

"Pinky Promise" Athen Said Smiled Cutely At Felix Who Also Smiled.

"Hmm" Felix And Athen Both Snapped There Head At The Sound Of Claude.

Claude Open His Eye's Slowly, He Felt A Soft Caress On His Blonde Locks. Claude Get Up And Glance At Athen Who Was Now Staring At Him.

He Keep Staring At Athen. Thinking About If He's Really Dreaming Or Not. Claude And Athen Keep Staring At Each Other. Athen Made The First Move When He Notice His Father State.

Athen Suddenly Jumped On His Father And Hugged His Neck. Claude Finally Come Back To His Sense.

"PAPA WAHHHHH" Athen Cried Out Loud, Claude Quickly Embrace His Little Son Protectively In His Arms.

Athen Who Was Cursing Himself For Failed To Holding Back His Emotions Cried Even More in Embarrassment. (He's 4 After All)

Felix Watched The Father And Son Duo With a Soft Smile.

___________

After That Day Claude And Felix Both Became More Overprotective Towards Athen Specially Claude (Like He Wasn't Before)

He Didn't Let Anyone Get Near Athen Except Felix And Himself. Athen Didn't Really Mind About It.

Felix Already Filled Him With All The Information Of What Happened After He Collapse. Athen Was Shocked When He Find Out Athanasia Already Born.

Lina Was Found Death Inside Her Room, No One know Who Killed Her But Had Suspect That She Was Killed By The Person Who Was Behind Athen Poison Incident.

Athen Was Perfectly Fine Now But Still He's Not Allowed to Leave His Room Alone.

Claude Tightened Athen Security for His Safety so In Future Something like this never Happen. Athen Should've Death If It's Not For His Strong Mana inside His Body.

The First Thing Athen Did After Recover Was To Look After Claude And Felix.

Felix Maybe Look Like He's Fine But Athen Can Tell That Felix Need Rest Along With Claude After All Not Only Felix Look After Everything Also He Have To Take Care Of Claude Without Taking Any Rest.

So Athen Did Everything To Take Care Of Both Of His Father, And Spend As Much Time As Possible With Them.