Chapter 2

Blood....

Everywhere Is Blood And Blood..

Inside The Room There Is A Woman Pointing Her Sword At The Assassin's Who's Here To Kill Her.

She's Weak From Child Birth But To Think That After Giving Birth To Her Child, 5 Assassin's Gonna Attack Them And Killed Everyone It's Unpredictable.

This Woman Is Teresa Adelia De Alger Obelia.

THE EMPRESS OF OBELIAN

She Already Killed Three Assassin's But During The Fight She Got Stabbed Multiple times. She Know Very Well That She Won't Make It But The Sake Of Her New Born Child She Will Do Everything.

"Kill Her, I'll Take Care Of That Child" One Of The Assassin's Said to His Partner Who Nodded.

One Assassin's Attack Teresa And She Quickly Block It.

Another Assassin's Walk Towards The Crib But Before He Went Any Closer A Sword Gone Through His Heart.

Teresa Finally Killed The Last Assassin's before Collapse On The Floor, Breathing Heavily.

Her Time Come To End. She Look Towards The Crib But Have No Strength To Move. A Tears Fall From Her Beautiful Purple Eye's For Knowing That She's Going To Die But....

Specially Because She's Gonna Leave Claude Her Lover, Husband And Their Child.

"M-my B...baby" She Whispered.

"M-momma Is....S-s-sorry, I-i...L...ove-e Y-you, T..take Care O-of Yo..you'r Father. G...ood Bye" Finally She Closed Her Eye's And Fall Into The Darkness.

**THUD**

The Door Of The Room Open With a Loud Thud. A Person With Blondie Hair Come Inside Along With His Most Trusted Knight.

"*Gasped* Y-YOUR MAJESTY!!" The Red Haired Knight Shouted In Horror.

Felix Was Shocked By The Scene In Front Of Him. Their Beloved Empress Laying On The Floor, Covered In Blood, Dead.

The Blondie Haired Male Was None Other Then The Claude De Alger Obelia A.K.A Emperor Of Obelian Run Towards The Empress Body And Kneel Beside Her.

He Hold The Lifeless Body Of His Beloved Empress And Gently Caress Her Cheek. She Looks Beautiful Even Though She's No More.

Rage.

Heartbroken.

Sadness.

Depressed.

Pain.

Self - Hate.

Claude Feel So Many Emotions. He's Late. HE'S LATE

He Failed His Beloved.

He Lost Her.

"Teresa?" Claude Whisper His Beloved Name, Weakly.

Felix Feel Heartbroken As Well Because The Empress Was Like a Sister To Him.

And He Was Late To Save His Sister.

"Felix" A Voice Snap Felix From His Thought.

"Your Majesty?" Felix Answered.

"Find Out Who They Were And Torture Them Till They Regret The Day They Born"

Dark Dangerous Aura Surround Claude. His Jewel Eye's Glowing. Felix Flinched But Quickly His Own Eye's Started To Glow.

"As Your Wish-"

Felix Wors Cut Of By a Loud Crying.

They Snapped Their Head Towards The Source Of The Noise, It's From The Crib.

Claude Almost Run Towards The Crib Along With Felix.

Their Eye's Widen At The Sign Of The Little Life inside The Crib.

"This???" Claude's Eye's Widen At The Sign Of The Baby.

Platinum White Hair Just Like The Empress.

The Baby Open His Eyes Slowly And Stare At Claude. The Baby Has Claude's Jewel Blue Eye's.

Anji Staring At The Handsome Man Infront Of Him. He's Breathtaking.

"Wowww, What a Handsome Dude He Is, But.....Hey Stop Staring At Me Like That I'm Shy"

Anji Feel His Face Flushed By The Stare So He Look Away, Claude Keep Staring At The Little Bundle Of Joy In The Crib.

"He Is...." Claude Started But Cut Of By Someone

"YOUR MAJESTY!!"

A Maid Run Inside The Room And Kneel Infront Of The Emperor. Claude Didn't Even Bother To Look The Person He Was Just Staring At The Baby.

"Who Are You?" Claude Asked, Reached Towards The Baby Slowly.

He Hesitate

Anji Notice It And Grabbed His Father Finger In His Tiny Fist, Making Claude Surprise.

"Your Majesty I'm Lina, The Empress Personal Maid" Lina Answered.

Claude Just Hummed While Staring At His Little Son Who's Also Staring At Him.

"He's My Son?" Claude Asked.

"Yes, Your Majesty" Lina Answered.

Anji Who Just Hear It, Suprised.

"This Handsome Dude Is My Dad?? OMG!!!" Anji Thought, He's Happy That Someone As Handsome As Him Is His Father.

"Hey Dad, What's Up?" Anji Thought But Suddenly He Notice His Father's Sad Eye's. His Father Is In Pain.

"Why Are You Sad? Don't Be Sad Please" Anji Thought And Rub His Chubby Face On Claude's Finger.

"Athen"

Anji Blinked When Claude Caress His Little Son's Soft Chubby Cheek.

"Crown Prince Athen De Alger Obelia"

"It's Your Name" Claude Proudly Said.

"Crown Prince?? I'm a Royal?? And Why My Name Feels A Little Familiar?" Anji Thought, He's Confused.

Felix Smile Brightly At The Name. He Already Determined to Protect This Child No Matter What.

Claude Pick The Baby Carefully Into His Arms. Felix Awe At The Little Bundle Of Joy When Anji Look At Him.

"He Will Stay With Me" Claude Declared Before Turned to Leave. Felix Follow Him.

Suddenly Claude Stopped And Take A Deep Breath, As Felix Also Stopped.

"Arranged A Grand Funeral For The Empress And Brought Her Body At The Palace" Claude Ordered Then Left With Anji.