Chapter 29

Athen Open His Eye's Just Meet a Smiling Ijekiel Who's Holding Him By His Waist.

"AHHHH NOT HIM AGAIN!!" Athen Quickly Get Up From Ijekiel Arms With a Red Face.

"A-ah! T-thank You For Saving Me Just Now Lord Alpheus" Athen Clear His Throat And Politely Said.

Ijekiel Frowned.

"Did You...Forget About Me Already??" Ijekiel Asked Gasping Athen Hand, He Flinched.

"I-i...No No I Didn't Ha ha ha" Athen About To Refused But When Ijekiel Give Him a Sad Puppy Eye's He Can't Refused.

"I'm Very Happy Then" Ijekiel Beamed At Athen.

"Woah! He's Glowing" Athen Thought.

"May I Have This Dance With You, Your Royal Highness?" Ijekiel Bow Like a Prince And Offer His Hand.

Athen Sighed Before With a Small Smile He Accept His Hand. They Started To Dance, During The Dance Ijekiel Was Staring Staight At Athen's Eyes Making Him Nervous So He Did What He Never Imagine....

He Stepped On Ijekiel Foot.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Athen Cried Out In mind.

"I-i'm So Sorry, I'm So Sorry" Athen Panicked, Ijekiel Just Smile At Him.

"Don't Worry. Your Steps Are As Light As a Feather, I Didn't Feel a Thing" Ijekiel Said.

"If You Can't Feel Anything, Shouldn't You Just Pretend It Didn't Happen?" Athen Asked, Confusingly.

"I'll From Now On If That's What You Wish" Ijekiel Said Smiling At Him.

"Are You Teasing Me?" Athen Thought.

Suddenly Ijekiel Take A Step Forward And Went Closer To Athen, His Breath Hit The Crown Prince Ear. Athen Flinched.

"I Heard That His Majesty And Her Highness Cares Deeply For Your Royal Highness, Very Dearly" Ijekiel Whisper To Athen's Ears, His Ear Turned Red.

"It Seems To Be True That Their Love For Their Son And Brother Is Immeasurable" Ijekiel Said, Athen Lift His Face Up To Look At Ijekiel, He's Confused.

"My Back Hurts More Then The Feet You Steeped On, Your Royal Highness" Ijekiel Simply Sagid, Athen On Tip Toe, Look Over Ijekiel's Shoulder and Suddenly Shocked.

His Father And Little Sister Glaring At Ijekiel, Furiously.

Claude Look's Like He's Ready To Kill Ijekiel Any Moment If He Didn't Remove His Hand From His Precious Son