Chapter 46

Jennette Was Very Serious About The Matter But Athen Still Didn't Fully Trusted Claude.

But Still Here He Is, Sneaked Into The Palace To Check it Himself. Athen Used Invisible Spell To Roaming Around The Palace.

Hm!, The Security Seems Tightened” Athen Thought, Carefully Walk Past Some Knights But Suddenly He Paused When He Noticed Someone.

Felix.

“Ah! it's dad!, Oh God, I missed Him” Athen Beamed, Excited To See Felix.

Tbh, He Tried To Meet Felix Before But The Thing Is....Felix Always Stay Near Claude And It's Risky To Pay Him a Visit Because The Chance Of Him Getting Caught By Claude Is High.

Without Any Hesitation, Athen Rushed Towards Felix But He Forgot That His Dad, Felix.........

Felix Suddenly Paused.

“Who's There”

.......Is Powerful Enough To Notice His Presence.

!CRACKLE!

A Sword Suddenly Swing Near Athen's Face, Without Knowing Felix Attack Athen Without Looking Back. Fortunately, Athen's Body Moved Immediately, He Take Out His Own Sword And Block Felix Sword.

!CLICK!

Athen's Shocked Eyes Stay Glue To Felix Back Without Making Any Sound. It's First Time In His Life He Witness His Dad's Cold Personality.

It's Scary But Damn Cool (A/n: Fr He Was Hot🔥)

“The Imperial Palace Isn't A Place You Can Just...” Felix Coldly Started While Turn Around To Face The Person Only To Find A Very Shocking Athen. Felix Body Freeze.

“Prince?” Felix Mumble In Disbelief.

“D-dad I...” Athen Stuttered, Still In Shock.

“MY PRINCE?!  HOW DID YOU?! GAH!! I JUST....” Felix Squeaks In Surprise. He Started To Trembling, Thinking About How He Almost Hurted His Prince.

HIS PRINCE!!!!!

Blink Of An Eye's, Felix Scooped Athen Into His Arms Like a Baby Who Was Too Shock To Even Protest.

“Are You Hurt? Did I Hurt You? Let Me See? Where Have You? Do You Know Just How Worried I Was? Did You Lose Weight? Are..........” Felix Started His Rambling, Question After Question.

After Felix Finally Stopped And Athen Also Come Back To His Sense, He Answered Every Question One By One. Felix Almost Cried Out When He Hear How Athen Wandered Around, Alone.

“Don't Tell Papa, I Sneak In Here...I Just Come By To Make Sure Everyone Was Doing Well” Athen Pleaded To Felix.

“I Forget Felix Capability, Ugh! It's Scare Me To Death” Athen Thought.

“My Prince, His Majesty Missed You. He Ordered Everyone To Bring You Back” Felix Told Him, Looking Actually Very Serious.

“Okay But Why You're Still Carrying Me Like I am a Baby?? I Know I'm Short But Still....” Athen Thought With A Pout.

Unfortunately, Felix Misunderstood Athen's Pout, Thinking He's Still Upset With Claude So He Quickly Comfort Him.

“I Swear Upon My Name, Your Majesty Maybe Didn't Show It But He Did Missed You” Felix Get More Serious.

Athen Give Him a Confused Look, But Again Felix Misunderstood That Athen Is Still Sad.

“Let's Go See His Majesty. I'll Go And Get Permission” Felix Said.