Chapter 6

Athen Mesmerized By Diana's Beauty. It's No Wonder Claude Fall For Her.

She's Drop Death Gorgeous.

Athen Watched Diana's Performance With His Widen Eye's. His Eye's Sparkling For The Happiness Of Witness The Female Lead's Mother Dance.

Claude Watched How His Little Son's Face Lift Up By a Stranger, And How He Was Playing Attention To Someone Else While Ignoring Him.

He Feel Unhappy And Annoying.

Athen Who Was Very Busy To Fangiri Over Diana Suddenly Startled Feeling A Arm Wraps Around His Waist.

He Look Back To See Claude Glaring At Diana. His Jaw Dropped In Shock.

"What? What's Wrong With Papa??" Athen Thought, Confused At His Father's Behaviour.

Suddenly Claude Stood Up Still Athen In His Arms Making The Poor Boy Startled.

"We're Leaving" Claude Inform And Without Any Word Turned To Walk Away.

Athen Panicked.

"No No No If Father Left Now Then He Won't Fall For Diana. And... And If They Didn't Fall In Love Then Athanasia.....No I Can't Let It Happen" Athen Thought.

"PAPA!!!" Athen Screams And Hugged His Father Neck.

Claude Startled By The Sudden Hug But Still He Placed His Hand On Athen Head.

"Papa I Wanna Stay Please Please Please" Athen Gives Claude His Infamous Puppy Eye's.

Claude Tried To Ignore Him But Can't Resist His Cuteness So He Finally Give Up. Athen Smile Widely At His Father Before Peck His Cheek.

Claude's Eye's Widen Because It's First Time Athen Kisses His Cheek. He Smile Softly, Walking Back To The Hall.

"If Because Of Me Father Didn't Fall For Her Then.... Without Me Around He Sure Will" Athen Thought. And Secretly Smirked.

______________

Athen Huffed In Irritation. Claude Refused To Let Him Go. He Was Thinking About a Way To Left His Father Side Then.....

"Your Majesty!" Felix Called Claude.

Claude, Athen Both Look At Felix. Felix Bend Down And Whisper Something To Claude, Who Frowned.

"Huh?" Athen Got Confused.

Claude Nodded Before Look Down At His Son. Athen Saw His Father Frowning Face, He Tilted His Head In Confusion.

Claude's Eye's Softened. He Pat's His Son Head.

"I'll Be Back, Behave And Don't Go Anywhere" Claude Told Him Before He Stood And Gently Put Athen On The Throne.

With That Claude Left With Felix.

"....."

Athen Was Waiting For Few Seconds Before Jump From His Sit And Walk Away. He Stopped One Of The Table.

He Almost Drooled At The Sight Of So Many Different Cakes, Cookies, Pastries And More Different Sweets.

He Look Around And Saw Everyone Is Busy Then Quickly Started To Munch Some Cookies.

"Delicious" Athen Thought, Munching His Cookies Happily Without Knowing Someone Is Approaching Him.

"Hello Your Royal Highness" A Voice Come From Athen's Behind.

Athen Flinched.

He Quickly Shallow The Cake Then Wipes His Mouth Before Turned To Face The Person.

Athen Saw A Mysterious Man With Black Hair. That Unknown Man Staring At Athen In Amused Expression. Athen Looked Confused.

"What? Why Are You Looking At Me Like That?" Athen Thought.

That Unknown Man Extend One Of His Hand Towards Athen And Gently Wipes The Corner Of His Mouth.

"You Got Some Cream Here Your Royal Highness" That Unknown Man Chuckled As Athen's Face Turned Red From Embarrassment.

"Kyaaaaa, So Embarrassing" Athen Thought And Clear His Throat.

"Ahem, May I Know Your Identity?" Athen Asked But In Return That Unknown Man Just Keep Smiling At Him.

"Happy Birthday Your Royal Highness" That Unknown Man Ignore Athen's Question, Making Athen Stare At That Mysterious Person In Confusion.

"Who Is This Person??" Athen Thought, Suspiciously Eyeing That Unknown Man Who Notice His Suspicious Gaze Suddenly Chuckled.

"Pardon My Rudeness Your Royal Highness, I'm Just A Small Viscount" That Unknown Man Bow Towards Athen.

Athen Nodded, Getting a Very Weird Feeling Towards This Unknown Man But Can't Put His Finger On What About.

"Here Is A Humble Gift From Me If You Accept It, I'll Be Very Happy" The Mysterious Man Said And Offer Athen a Package.

Athen Eye It Suspiciously For A Sec But Still He Take It And Smiled at The Person, Genuinely.

"Maybe I'm Just Over Thinking It" Athen Thought Not Noticing The Mysterious Person Stunned Face For Few Seconds Because Of His Smile.

He Gently Smile At Athen Then Boldly Pat's His Head making Athen Shock But Before He Say Something, That Man Suddenly Bid Him Farewell And Left.

Athen Watched That Mysterious Man Back As He Walk Away. He Felt Warm Inside When He Suddenly Pat His Head Just Like His Father Always Do.

"MY PRINCE!!!!!!"

Athen Startled When He Heard Felix Voice. He Quickly Turned Just To Be Hugged By Felix.

"Where Have You Been?? Your Majesty Is Very Worried For You. Do You Know How Angry He Is?? Do You Know How Worried I Was?? " Felix Started To Scold Athen But Athen Can Tell How Worried He Is.

Athen Feel Guilty. He Completely Forget About Felix And His Father While Talking To That Man. He Quickly Hugged Felix Neck.

"I'm Sorry Dad, I Made You Worried" Athen Apologies.

Felix Finally Calm Down And He Melted At The Sight Of Athen's Pout. He Gently Carry Him And Pat's His Head.

"It's Okay, Let's Go His Majesty Is Very Worried" Felix Told Him And Walk Away While Athen In His Arms.

_______________

The Mysterious Man From Early Watching Felix Left With Athen.

He's Here To Harm The Crown Princes but After Meeting Him...He Couldn't Bring Himself To Harm That Little Cute Prince.

"If Only Teresa Accepted Me Then You Should Be....." That Person Close His Eye's And a Image Of The Crown Prince Smiling At Him Come Into His Mind.

He Smiled And Look At The Spot Athen Was Standing Few Minutes Ago, His Eye's Flashed In Same Blue Jewel Eye's Like Athen.

"Let's Meet Again" He Turned Around And Left.