Chapter 7

Everyone Is Trembling Around The Emperor. One Wrong Move And They're Dead.

It's Almost Half Hour That Athen Is Missing. Claude Who Just Come Back Saw The Empty Throne Panicked, He Look Around But Didn't Catch The Glimpse Of The Platinum White Haired Boy.

He Quickly Send His Knight's Along With Felix To Look For Athen.

And Till Now He's Missing.

If Anything Happen To My Son, I'll Slice Everyone's Throat” Claude Glare At Everyone Around Him.

They All Shivering At The Dark Aura Around The Emperor.

“His Royal Highness Isn't Outside Your Majesty” A Knight Said.

“His Royal Highness Is Somewhere Inside The Hall” Another One Said.

“Our People Is Looking Every Corner Of The Hall” Another Knight Said.

They All Kneeling On The Floor, Head Down, Trembling At The Death Glare The Emperor Giving Them.

His Royal Highness Where Are You?? please Come Back And Save Us” These Knight's Are Praying For Their Life. Bcz If They Failed To Find The Crown Princes Then, The Emperor Sure Gonna Kill Them.

But Look Like God Answered Their Pray.

“PAPA!!!”

Claude Snapped His Head Towards His Son's Voice. Athen Is Now Felix Arms.

He Quickly Walk Over And Gently Take Athen From Felix Arms And Tightly Embrace Him.

Claude Finally Sighed In Relief.

Athen Quickly Hugged His Father Neck And Claude Burry His Head Into Athen's Neck. He Do Not Want To Show How Weak He's To His Son But...

A Mere Thoughts Of Something Happen To Athen Or Never Saw Him Again Make Him Afraid.

He Can't Loss Him, His Son Is The Only Reason He's Still Breathing.

“Papa I'm So Sorry, I Was Just Eating Cakes There And Forget About The Time. It Won't Happen Again Please Forgive Me” Athen Quickly Apologies To His Father.

Claude Finally Calmed Down. He Didn't Reply Instead He Just Tighten His Hold. Athen Know His Father Will Go Insane If Anything Happen To Him That's What Make Him More Guilty.

“Papa *Sobs* I'm Sorry *Sobs* Don't Be Angry *Sobs* ” Athen Try To Stop His Tears But It's Already Too Late.

He Never Thought That One Day He'll Cry Because He Made Someone Worried Nor He Thought That One Day He Became That Weak For Someone.

He Can't See His Father Being Sad But Knowing In Future There Will Be So Many Things That Gonna Make Claude More Then Sad.

He Wants To Protect His Father But He Know He Can't. If He Try To Change Everything Then The Result Won't Be Good

“I Forgive You” Claude's Soft Tone Cut His Thoughts.

He Smile At His Father Before Peck His Cheek Again Then Place His Head On His Father Neck And Slowly Slowly Started To Fall Asleep.

Maybe I Can't Change Everything But I'll Be With You For Everything *Yawn* Let's Face It Together” Athen Promised In His Mind Before Darkness Finally Shallow him.

Claude Heard Small Snoring Sound. He Understood That Athen Fall Asleep. Claude Gently Hold Him And Left The Hall.

[CLAUDE'S ROOM ]

Claude Gently Place Athen On His Bad Then Tug The Blanket.

He Sat Beside Him And Caress Athen Soft White Locks. He Watched How His Son Looked Peaceful. Athen Look So Cute When He Sleep, Without Any Care Of The World.

He Gently Smile At Him a Lovely Smile That He Never Saw Anyone Other Then Athen.

“Good Night My Son” Claude Wished, Also Lay Beside Him And Fall Asleep While Cuddle With His Son.

_____________

Six Months Passed So Quickly That Athen Can't Believe It.

His Birthday Night, Maybe He Did Make Everyone Worried And Almost Got Killed These Poor Knight's But...

He Did Success With The Mission He Was In.

Claude Meet Diana Exactly That Day When They're Alone. And Ofc Claude Fall In Love At First Sight, Same Goes For Diana.

After That Claude Always Called For Lady Diana In The Palace Then Finally He Introduced Athen To Her.

Lady Diana.... She's a Goddess A Truly Goddess. She's Very Kind And Caring. Athen Love To Spend Time With Her And His Papa But Knowing What Gonna Happen, He Didn't Let Her Went Inside His Heart.

She's Just a Person, Athen Like Not Love But About His Papa.... He's Madly In Love With Her.

Let's Just Wait And See The Future Is Very painful But Like The First Princess Athena, Athen Won't Let His Papa Suffer Alone This Time Claude Have Him.

_______________

Athen P.O.V:

Right Now Papa Me And Lady Diana Having Tea Time Together.

“Mm..It feels like flowers are blooming inside My Mouth” Diana Smile At Herself.

“What This Tea Called Lady Diana?” I Asked Diana. I Also Wanna Know It's Smell Very Sweet.

“Oh, It's Called Lippe Tea Athen” Diana Replies.

“Lippe Tea? Can I Try Too??” I Asked Papa. Who Was Also Drinking The Same One. Papa Put The Tea Down.

“You're Very Young For Tea” Papa Said. I Pouted.

I Pouted Even More When Papa Started Poke My Chubby Cheeks To Irritating Me.

“Don't Pout And Also You Became More Chubbier hm” Papa Started To Tease Me. And I Did The Most Matured Thing...I Stick My Tongue at Papa.

“Very Mature” Papa Comment, Shaking His Head In Disbelief. I Ignore Him And Started To Shove More Cookies Inside My Mouth And Munching Happily.

Suddenly Infront Of My Eye's A Huge Arm Take Away My Plate Of Sweets. Known Who It Was I Give Papa ‘Are You Sirius’ Look (A/n: Sup potterheads?).

Papa Just Smirked.

I Jump From My Sit And Walk Towards Papa's Chair As He Lift His Arms Higher So That I Can't Reach It.

“It's Mine Papa Gimme Gimme” I Jumped Like a Kangaroo But Ugh This Small Body Of Mine.

“Beg” Papa Just Gives a Smug Look. I Huffed In Irritation. He Surely Love To Irritating Me So Fvcking Much Didn't He?

Sometimes Papa Can Be Hella Annoying That I Wanna Punch Him.

Papa Continue To Tease Me And I Try To Reach The Plate By Jumping. Diana Just Giggled At Our Childish Behaviour.