Chapter 38

“I Asked, Who Are You Kegh..” Claude Tried To Stand But Felt A Sharp Pain And Lost His Balance. Athen Quickly Moved To Hold His Father Arms, Stopping Him to Move.

“N-no, You Can't Move All Of a Sudden Like That”

Claude Coldly Glare Down At Athen's Hands, Which Is Now Holding Him.

“Felix” Claude Called. Felix Jumped And Rushed Towards Him. He Bend Down To Sit On The Floor, Looking At Claude With His Widen Eye's.

“Your Majesty, My World, You're Awake I'm So Glad” Felix Cried Out And Almost Hugged Him.

Claude Frowned At His Behaviour.

“What? You're Acting As If I've Been Asleep For Ten Years” Claude Boredly Said, Confused At Felix Behaviour.

Athen Felt Something Strange Inside Him. He Slowly Let Go Of His Father And Stood A Little Farther Away From Him.

“How Did You Get This Old Overnight?” Claude Asked Felix.

Felix Gasped In Disbelief And Stare At Claude As if He's Insane.

“Your Majesty! Who do you Think Gave Me All These Wrinkles By Making Me Worry? And It Hasn't Been One Night It's Already Been Ten Day's Since Your Majesty Lost Consciousness” Felix Quickly Answered.

“What?” Claude's Eyes Widen In This New Information, Before His Turned Cold And He Barked “What Nonsense”

Clearly Not Believing Felix.

“What Do You Mean nonsense?!” Felix Asked, Confusingly But Claude Ignore His Question.

“And Who Said You Could Let Other People Into My Bed Chambers Without My Permission?” Claude Asked.

“Ah, I'm Sorry, Sure, I Had No Way Of Knowing Your Majesty's Intentions, And I Knew That Our Prince Would Be Worried......” Felix Bow His Head And Explained.

But Athen Understand What Actually Claude Mean.

No... That's Not... What He Mean..” Athen Silently Staring At His Father Who's Behaving Very Strangely Since He Wake Up.

“But He Was So Worried About your Well- Being That He Rushed Here From Forenta City As Soon As He Can” Felix Told Him.

“Just Who Are You?” Claude Asked Again, Glance At The White Haired Prince.

Athen Eyes Flashed In Confusion But Again Claude Speak Up.

“If You Were An Assassin, You Would Have Been Chopped To Pieces The Moment You Set Foot In this Room” Claude Coldly Said.

Felix Eyes Widen In Horror And Disbelief While Athen....He Just Stare At His Father, Without Any Word's. His Eye's Is Still Widen Is Shock.

“But To Send Such a Pretty Faced Brat Into My Chambers. Is It That Old Dog From Montberke? Or That Mad Man from Rahel? Whoever It Is Must be Properly......” Claude Started But...

Athen Can't Hear What's Claude Is Saying His Mind Went Blank The Moment He Realised Something.

Papa Can't..... Recognise Me?”  This Is The Only Thought Keep Running Inside His Mind.

Athen Finally Snapped Back To Reality When Felix Started To Speak.

“Your Majesty, Crown Prince Athen Is Your Own Son Whom You Treasure The Much And Princess Athanasia Is Your Own Daughter , Your Own Flesh and Blood” Felix Informed, Looking Very Confused At The Emperor Words.

“I Think You Must Be a Little Confused Since You Just Woke Up”

Felix Have You Lost Your Mind?” Claude Snapped Coldly At Felix, Making Him And Athen, Both Flinched.