Chapter 3

Claude Staring Down At His Little Son Who Was Playing With His Finger.

‘‘Should I Arranged A Maid For Him??” Claude Doesn't Have Any Idea About How To Raised a Baby.

His Own Childhood was Worst And He Didn't Know How To Be a Good Parents But....

He Doesn't Want His Son To Have The Same Childhood As Him.

‘‘I'll Take Care Of Him, He's My Son’’ Claude Decided Looking At The Baby.

____________

Anji Who Is Now Athen Staring At His Father Sad Face.

‘‘I Know Something Happen To My Mother And She's Dead, Are You Sad Because For This??’’ Anji Thought.

Anji Tugged His Father Finger To Get His Attention When He Notice That His Father Zoned Out.

Claude Feel A Small Tug on His Finger So He Look Down To See His Little Son Staring At Him With His Big Bright Eye's.

“What Is It??” Claude Asked, Knowing He Can't Answer.

Anji Who Can't Help It But Feel Bad When He Saw How Pain His New Father Is In, He Can't Help But Want Him To Be Happy.

So He Decided That He'll Do Anything To Make This Person Happy. After all He Finally Have a Father.

Anji Suddenly Smile Brightly At Claude Who's Eyes Widened.

‘‘I'll Take Care Of You Father, I'm Here For You So Please Don't Be Sad” Anji Promised in his mind.

Claude Watched How Brightly His Little Son Smiled At Him. It's Shocking That He's Not Crying After Facing Him But Smiling

Claude Feel Warm Inside His Heart When He Saw His Little Son's Smile. It's Strangely Comforting Him.

His Eye's Softened At His Little Son Before He Started To Pat's His Son's Chest.

Anji Yawned Before Slowly Slowly Fall Asleep. Claude Watched His Cute Little Son's Fall Asleep. A Ghostly Smile Appears On His Face.

‘We Only Have Each Other’’ Claude Thought Before Hold His Son's Tiny Hand And Kissed It.

My Precious Son”

[ From Now On Anji Will Be Called Athen]

Athen P.O.V:

       It's Been Almost A Year After That Night. I'm Now One Year Old.

When I Was 4Month I Finally Realise That I'm Inside a Manhwa Called “Who Made Me a Princess”

I Had My Doubt Before Because ‘De Alger Obelia’ Sound So Familiar To Me. After My Nanny Always Tell Me Story About Obelian Empire's, My Father And My Mother's I Finally Understand It.

But The Problem Is....

“Boy? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY BOY??”

CROWN PRINCESS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GIRL THEN WHY I'M A BOY??” I Thought While Punching The Air, Mentally Crying.

Crown Princess Athena De Alger Obelia, The First Born Daughter Of The Emperor And The Empress.

In The Novel, I Was Really Envy The Crown Princess. It Say, She Was Most Beloved Princess And Everyone Treasure Her So Much.

All Readers Comment About ‘How Lucky She Is’  Or ‘If I Was That Princess’

There's Not So Many Thing About Her Because The Story Was Focused On Jennette And Athanasia.

I Really Do Like That Little Cutie Pie Athy And Feel Bad For Her.

I Didn't Actually Hated Any Characters.

But To Think I Reincarnated To WMMAP.

And More I'm The Beloved Princess– Prince. I Feel Blessed.

My Father, Claude Really Not Very Good With Babies But He's Trying And With Felix Help He's Now Taking Good Care Of Me.

Right Now Papa Is Working On His Desk And Felix Is Playing With Me. I Really Love Claude And After I Witness His Pain And Struggles To Make Me Feel Loved... I Really Love Him So Much.

I Look Up To Felix Who Is Now Making Funny Face To Make Me Happy.

He's Cute And I Swear If He Continue I'm Gonna Have a Nosebleed.

Andddd I'm Really Not a Baby.

“Who Is Good Boy?? That's My Prince Haha” Felix Softly Spin Me And....

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S EMBARRASSING ” I Thought.

Papa? Papa Take Me From Him, He's Embarrassing Me” I Thought Mentally Crying And Begging My Father To Stop Him.

And Finally God Answered My Prayer.

“Felix Stop Your Nonsense” Claude Glare At Felix Making Him Froze.

“Oh, Ha Ha Ha" Felix Face Turned Red.

Claude Just Stood Up And Walk Towards Us Making Felix Sweatdrop.

“You're Being Awful Noisy” Claude Brutally Said Before Snatching Me From Felix.

Felix Pouted But Father Just Ignore Him And Look At Me.

I Give Father A Big Bright Smile As He's My ‘Savior’. His Eye's Softened.

“Leave Us” Father Ordered Before Taking Me To His Desk And Sat on His Chair While Holding Me In His Arms.

“Blessings And Glory Upon The Obelian Empire ” Felix Said Still Didn't Move a Little bit But Staring At Me. I noticed It And Give Him My Charming Smile.

He Blushed And Left Quickly.

Father Started To Read Some Documents While He Softly Rock Me. I Just Watched Him Reading.

I Wonder How I Look? Father Is Sure Handsome” I Thought, My Eyes Started To Get Heavy.

Why Babies Sleep So Much *Yawns* I'm Sleepy” I Thought Before I Fall Into Darkness.

_______________

Claude Notice His Little Treasure Finally Fall Asleep. He Softly Smile At His Son. Athen Looks Very Adorable When He Sleep, Not Like He Gonna Tell It To Him Or Someone Else.

Claude Bend Down And Kissed Athen's Forehead Before Going Back To His Work While Keep Rocking The Little Athen In His Arms.

It's Peaceful And Comfortable.