Chapter 26

Athen Zoned Out While Ijekiel Keep Looking At Him.

“Actually.....” Ijekiel Voice Snapped Athen Back To Reality.

“I Went To The Place Where I First Met You Every Single Day Before I Went To Atlanta” Ijekiel Started Looking Down At The Ground Before Look Back At Athen.

“After , Whenever I Visited Obelian From Atlanta I Always Visit That Spot. Until Today I Finally Met You” Ijekiel Smiled At Him.

“Why?" Athen Asked, Unconsciously.

“I Wonder Why” Ijekiel Mumble To Himself But Athen Heard It And Flinched.

No Way, It Can't What I'm Thinking Right?” Athen Sweatdrops.

A White Flower Flying Over Athen's White Hair, Ijekiel Just Silently Staring At Athen Then Suddenly He Reached His Hand Towards Him And Take The Flower.

“It's Alright Next Time I....” Ijekiel Mumble But Athen Didn't Hear Anything Because He Already Taken Back.

“Ugh!” Athen Open His Eye's To Find Himself Back To His Library, His Eye's Widen When He Notice Lucas.

Athen Was Pushed Against The Couch By Lucas, Who Is Now Hover Above Him. Athen Face Turned Red.

“L-lucas....” Athen Shuttered, But When He Notice His Face He Stopped.

H-huh? What With That Face??” Athen Thought.

“Am I Annoyed?” Lucas Asked Suddenly, Looking Deeply At Athen Eye's.

“K-kinda?" Athen Reply, Confused At Lucas Sudden Behaviour.

“It's.... Unpleasant” Lucas Mumble To Himself. Athen Watched Silently Before Placing His Hand Over Lucas Right Cheek.

“Lucas? What's Wrong?" Athen Asked Softly, Concern For Him Now.

Lucas Silently Stare At Athen Without Any Word Then Suddenly......He Vanished.

“What??? Wait! Lucas??” Athen Called But He Didn't Come.

Did He Eat Something Wrong Or What??” Athen Thought.

__________

Another Tea Time Together.

Athen Also Joined This Time. Athen Silently Drinking His Tea While Listening His Father And Sister Conversation About Her Being Nervous Or What If She Made a Mistake.

Claude Being Claude But He Did Try To Assured Her, Which Make Him Chuckle Softly.

Their Father Is Real Tsundere.

Athen Smile Remembering The Time At Athanasia's Birthday, His Father Tossed The Key Of The Treasure At Athanasia, Saying It's Bothersome. His Father Started To Warm Up To His Little Sister.

It's Make Athen Very Happy.

Lucas Who's Actually The Magician Of The Tower Suddenly Started To Have An Excuse Of He's Busy Just To Avoid Meeting Him

First He Didn't Mind That But Later He's Very Upset. Athen Missed Lucas, His Sly Smirk, Clingy Behaviour, His Cheeky Comments Even His Teasing Him.

He Just Missed That Pervert Wizard.

After The Tea Time Athen And Athanasia Both Left Together, In Their Way They Meet The Most Annoying Person. Duke Roger Alpheus.

“Blessings And Glory Upon The Future Sun and The Star Of Obelian Empire” Sir Roger Greeted.

“It's Been Awhile Duke Alpheus, How Have You Been?” Athen Politely Asked.

“I'm Very Well Your Royal Highness Thank You For Your Care” Sir Roger Said, Athen Nodded Before Roger Turned To Athanasia.

Roger Asked About Athanasia Partner For Her Debut, He Got Suprise To Know The Emperor Himself Gonna Escort Her. He Also Said That He's Thinking If Ijekiel Can Escort Athanasia But It's Such a Same Blah Blah Blah.

Athen Didn't Response Because Athanasia Can Handle It.

“Isn't It's The Young Wizard?” Suddenly Felix Who Was With Them, Whisper To Athen. Athen Eyes Shoot Open.

He Turned His Head To Find Lucas Walking Away.

“LUCAS!!” Athen Shouted For Him. But He Didn't Hear Or Pretend To Not Hear Just Keep Walking. Athen Rushed Towards Him.

Lucas Who's Owning The Title Of Most Handsome Genius Wizard In Front Of Everyone Expect Athy And Me I Guess, Blessings Me By Finally Turned To Face Me” Athen Sarcastically Though. 

Athena Glare At Him.

He Was Angry Very Angry At Lucas Who Didn't Even Come To Meet Him For a Long And Here He Thought Maybe He Did Missed Athen Just Like Athen Did But....

Fvck My Thought He Didnt Even Care, Look At His Bitch Resting Face” Athen Thought.

“You Seen Busy Nowadays. It's Hard To See You” Athen Said, Sarcasms Can Be Hear From His Words.

“It's Not Good For Palace Worker To Lazy Off And Not Doing Their Duties” Lucas Blankly Said, Completely Ignoring Athen Sarcasms Remarks.

Only Felix Agree With Lucas. Athen Suddenly Got Silent, He Feel.... Upset.

Lucas Really Didn't Care About Him Huh! He's Tired Of Him Right? Lucas Notice His Sudden Change Of Mood But Didn't Say Anything.

Athen Look Away From Him And Clenching My Fist Tightly.

Basterd, Jerk!! Go To Hell” Athen Cursed In Mind.

Lucas Who's Silent Till Now Suddenly Take a Step Closer To Athen Who Ofc Didn't Notice.

“I Couldn't See You These Days Due To My Works. But I'm Relieved To See You Doing Well” Lucas Comment.

Like Hell I'm Doing Well, Fvck You, And Don't Act Like You Really Care. If You Really Care Then You Should've Come To See Me, Liar" Athen Thought.

“Ah I See That You're V-E-R-Y Much Busy I won't Keep You For a Long Please Go And Do Your Works” Athen Sarcastically Said With a Fake Smile.

Athen Know Lucas Is Not Lying About Being Busy But Too Busy To Even Met Him It's Completely Lie.

Athen Peek At Lucas Just To Find Him Already Looking At Him, Deeply, Like He's Thinking About Something. Athen Break The Eye Contact Before Turned To Walk Away Just To Stopped by Lucas Voice.

“Excuse Me” Lucas Said, Athen Turned To Face Him.

“Tsk” Lucas Made a Small Sound Before Suddenly Kneel Down And Started To Tie Athen Shoes. Athen Startled By His Sudden Action.

“W-what Are You...” Athen Started But Lucas Cut Him Off.

“You're Not a Kid Anymore, But Sometimes You Can Be As Clumsy As The Princess” Lucas Sold Him. Athen Just Staring At Him In Shock.

Lucas Suddenly Stood Up And Come Close To Athen, Very Close, Athen's Face Flushed In Dark Red And His Mind Went Balck Of Sudden Closeness.

Lucas Reached His Hand And Took Something From Athen Head, He Smirked At The Effect He Had On Athen.

“I'll Make More Time For You Even I'm Very Busy, Promise..... ” Lucas Gently Smile And Promise Athen, Athen Heart Skip a Beat But Ofc Lucas Ruined The Moment By The Last Sentence.

“Since You're Missing Me Very Much That Almost About To Cry” Lucas Smirked Teasingly At Athen.

“Joke On You Humph” Athen Huffed Before Walk Away With Athanasia Felix.

A Small Smile Appeared On Athen's Face That No One Noticed.