Chapter 44

Few Days Passed...

Athen Took His Time To Research About Mana And Others Things. Also He's Looking For Any Solution For His Father Amnesia But There Is None.

He Even Tried To Learn Telepathy So That He Can Contact Lucas But He Failed.

If Athen Be Honest Then He Felt Lonely Because Not Only There's No One Who Can Comfort Him But Also He Need To Be Strong For Everyone. He Can't Break Down Now.

Athen Sighed With Heavy Heart. He Wants To Cry On Someone Shoulder But There Is No One He Can Rely On Now. 

Later He Meet Jennette Again.

From Jennette's, Athen Get To Known About That She Found Claude laying On Athen's Rose Garden, From Where He Vanished.

ALSO Claude Approved Jennette Audition with him. She told Athen About The Mysterious man From The Market Is Actually The Guest Of Alpheus Household.

So It Didn't Take Athen To Understand That, Back Then That Unknown Man Actually Aware Of Jennette's Real Identity But Pretend Like He Didn't Know.

Athen Got Suspension About It But Didn't Say Anything To Worry Jennette.

Now Athen Appears Outside Jennette's Windows, He Knocked Few Times But No Response So Athen Peek Inside The Room.

His Eyes Soon Widen When He Notice Jennette Is Trembling Under Her Blanket So, He Rushed Inside.

“Oh God Jenny Are You Sick??” Jennette Flinched By Athen's Voice.

“No, It's Nothing” Jennette Answer, Removing The Blanket From Her Face.

“But, You Look....Pale” Athen Replies.

“It's Nothing, I'm Not Sick Brother Athen, Don't Worry” Jennette Nervously Smile At Him But It's Clear To Athen That She's Lying.

Athen Sighed, He Thought For a Minutes Before Look At Jennette.

“Is There Someone Bothering You? You Can Talk To Me About It” Athen Softly Told Her, Gently Caress Her Hair. Jennette Got Silent And Secretly Peek At Athen's Soft And Smiling Face.

“The Truth Is I'm Your Real Sister Like The Princess And I Also Have Jeweled Eyes. Which Is Being Kept a Secret But I Accidentally Got Caught Red-handed By a Stranger” Jennette Admitted Inside Her Mind But Not Daring To Say It Louder.

Athen Got Worried But Jennette Just Repeat That She's Okay Just a Little Sleepy, So Athen Stay With Jennette Till She Fall Asleep.

_________

“Princess, Do You Want Some Snacks?” Lily Asked.

Athanasia Just Shake Her Head As No. Lily Sighed, Sadly. After The Incident Of His Royal Highness Sudden Disappear, The Princess Locked Herself Inside The Room.

Thanks To Lily, Athanasia Didn't Get Sick Or Anything But Athanasia Is Very Upset And Missing Her Big Brother Daily. Every night She Cried And Lily Comfort Her.

Athanasia Is Dead Worried For Athen, She Didn't Know That Without Her Brother She Will Feel This Lonely.

!!Knock Knock!!

Athanasia And Lily, Both Heard a Knock And Looks Towards The Window. Their Eyes Shoot Open In Shock.

Athen Who Finally Decided To Visit Athanasia, Happily Wave At Them From The Window.