Chapter 35

!!!CRASH!!!

CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA Sat On The Ground, Clenching His Head Because Of The Painful Headache.

“Ugh! Jennette! Jennette!” Claude Yelled For His Daughter.

“Father?” Jennette Rushed Towards Her Father Who's So Much Pain And Bend Down To Hold Him.

“Does Your Head Hurt Again” Jennette Asked, Concern Wrote All Over Her Beautiful Face.

“He Can Barely Manage Everyday duties, Let Alone Rule The Country. The Palace Is So Chaotic Lately Too” A Voice Come.

“That Rumor Can't Be Real Right?”

“What Rumors?”

“You Haven't Heard?”

“Heard What?”

“What Should I Do? What Should I Do?”  Jennette Thought, Looking Down At Her Father.

“Ugh!” Claude's Headache Got Even More Painful

“Jennette, Leave This Be, And Let's Go” Anastacius Said, Smirking At Claude's State Before Take Jennette With Him.

“They Say His Majesty Has Been Cursed”

Claude Lost His Balance And Fall On The Ground And Let Out A Name, He Will Never Forget And Always Love And Miss.

“Athen!”

__________

BIG BROTHER!!”

“Huh?” Athen Eyes Flutter Open, The First Thing He Saw Was Athanasia Pouting At Him.

“Look At This Your Royal Highness, oh My Such a Pretty Bird” One Of Athanasia's Maid Said Looking At The Pretty Blue Bird.

“Why He Send This To My Brother!” Athanasia Asked, Eyeing The Bird.

A Dream? i Guess I'm Upset About Lucas Leaving” Athen Thought

------

Remembering Our Short Encounter, I Present This Gift To You With Longing

– Ijekiel Alpheus
------

“He Mush Have Fallen Head Over Heels for Your Royal Highness At The Princess's Debutante, To Send You Such a Gift!” The Maid Said, She Looked More Excited Then Athen.

“Hannah, Watch What You Say In Front Of The Crown Prince And The Princess” Lily Scold The Maid, Hannah That's What Her Name Maybe?

“But It's True” Hannah Said.

Athen Completely Uninterested On Their Argument And Didn't Said Anything. He Just Staring At The Bird.

Ijekiel Send The Bird He Wanted As A Gift, He Sure Recognise Him But How?? Ijekiel Knew That Was Me For Sure.

Is Lord Ijekiel Fallin Love With My Brother? Is He Gonna Take Him Away From Me?” Athanasia Thought, Glancing At Her Brother Sadly.