Chapter 22

“Uh, Papa. I Can Walk By Myself” Athen Complain To His Father Who Just Ignore It.

Right Now Athen, Athanasia, Claude And Felix Taking a Walk...No, Actually They're Taking a Walk Not Athen.

“This Is Faster” Claude Said Blankly.

Claude Is Carrying Athen While Athanasia Is Walking While Holding Her Father Hand, Follow By Felix From Behind.

“Is There A Reason Why We Need To Take A Walk Faster? I Know You Just Want To Hold Brother” Athanasia Thought, Eyeing The Emperor.

So Athen Give Up And Lean To His Father Arms Comfortably.

“That's Right. It's Not Good To Overwork Your Body Yet, My Prince” Felix Said From Behind. Athen Pouted.

“I Woke Up After 48 Day's...And Now I'm Learning How To Walk Again. I Fell down Before Because My Muscles Had Weakened” Athen Thought With a Sigh.

“It's a Nice Day Today, We Can Walk All The Way To The Back Garden” Claude Said.

More Like You Carry Me” Athen Thought.

“Your Majesty Should I Carry My Prince?” Felix Suddenly Suggest Looking At Athen Brightly.

“Take Five Steps Back And Carry Athanasia” Claude Bluntly Said, Felix Smiled Faded And He Sulk.

Huh? What You Wants To Separate Me And Big Brother Now??” Athanasia Glare At The Emperor.

As Claude's Instructions, Felix Take Five Steps Back And Carry Athanasia In His Arms.

Athanasia Who Lost Into Her Own Thoughts About Claude's Sudden Change Of Behaviour.

How He Gives Athanasia The Emarald Palace Which Is Near The Crown Prince And Emperor Palace. And How He's Treating Her A Little More Gently.

Then They Again Talk About a Playmate For Athanasia And Athen.

Athanasia And Athen Both Disagree The Offer Of Duke Alpheus Son To Be Their Friend. Claude Was Satisfied.

Also Athen Get To Know That Duke Alpheus Sending His Son Ijekiel To Arlanta.

__________

“I Will Be Here As Princess Athanasia And Crown Prince Athen's Playmate Starting Today” Lucas Said.

“I'm Looking Forward To Spending Time With You, The Princess And......” Lucas Secretly Smirked At Athanasia Who's Boiling In Anger, Then Turn To Athen.

“....The Crown Prince ” Lucas Smiled At Him, Athen Also Smiled Back.

So Lucas Is Our New Playmate! I Don't Mind, He's Cute” Athen Thought.

“I Recommended The Young Warlocks Since I Thought They Would Be An Adequate Playmates For The Princess And The Crown Prince, you Did Say That You Would Prefer The Warlock Rather Than Alpheus Son Right Princess?” Felix Said, Athanasia Sweatdrops.

She Did? When? Man I Should Stop Zoned Out And Pay Attention More” Athen Thought While Looking At Athanasia.

“We Don't Need No New Friends! All We Need Is Felix, Right Brother?” Athanasia Disagree Looking At His Brother To Do The Same.

“Y-yes Yes” Athen Reply Ignoring The Glare Lucas Was Giving Him.

“Thank You My Prince And Princess But I Think It Would Be Good For You If You Met a Friend Closer To Your Age I do Have Great Admiration For Friendship Overcoming age Difference, But There Are Some Valuable Things You Can Only Experience With Friends Around Your Age”  Felix Said Happily.