Chapter 40

Dear Brother Athen,

            I Hope You Are Doing Well. I Was Very Worried For You When You've To Leave For Some Dangerous Mission But I'm Glad You Success And Return Safety.

I Already Send a Letter To The Princess, She Said She's Fine. I Was Very Worried For Her Health And Prayed For You Two.

It's Been Awhile, Are You Busy? You Didn't Reply Any Of My Letters. Brother Athen I'm Worried.

Please Answer Me Soon, I'll Be Waiting For Your Letter

Your Another Sister
Jenny

---------

Athen Softly Smiled As He Close The Seventh Letter Of Jennette.

He Was Really Busy When He Was Forenta City And For That He Didn't Read Anyone Letter Nor Replies Them. It's Make Him Happy That Other Then His Family Someone Else Also Worried For Him.

Athen Quickly Write a Reply To Jenny's Letters And Apologize For Not Replying Her Sonner Then Send It.

Athen Got Some Letters From Ijekiel As Well, It's Stranger That, They're Not That Close But Every Words Of His Letters Are Genuine. Ijekiel Also Worried For Him And Send Few Letters, Athen Was Moved By Him And Decided To Write Another Letter For Him.

Athen Lean On His Chair And Close His Eyes With A Deep Frown. Nothing Is Right And He Didn't Know What To Do. Lucas Is The Only Person He Can Think Of, Who Can Help Him With This Problem But.....

“Lucas, What Should I Do? I Feel So Helpless And Lonely” Athen Thought, Hugging Himself Staring On a Empty Wall With A Sad Eyes.

CLAUDE'S P.O.V:

Claude Laying On His Couch, Trying To Sleep But No Matter What, He's Unable To Sleep Because Of Some Worried Feelings Like, Something Is Missing Beside Him.... Something Very Important.

I Can't Sleep” Claude Thought As a Voice Ring Inside His Head.

“Claude, I Want You To Give This Child Love”

“As You Have Loved Me, I Hope You Can Give That Same Love To This Precious Child”

Don't Joke Around, Even Though You Died. You Choose To Die, Without My Permission And I Do Not Have any Memories Of a Son”

Claude Sat Up In Shock Suddenly When He Catch A Glimpse Of A Platinum White Hair. Teresa Stood Infront Of Him With A Sad Smile And Started To Faded Away.

Claude's Eye's Widen In Shock And He Quickly Rushed To Embrace Her

Don't Go” Claude Begged But She Still Faded Away Completely In His Arms, Claude Stare Down At His Hands With A Heartbroken Look.

This Is Why I Hated Them. These Emotions, Always Toying With Me” Claude Thought With His Gritted Teeth And Clenched His Fist In Anger.

_______

Athen Toying With His Pen And Blankly Stare Outside The Window He Can't Concentrate On His Work Today At All Because, Today Is Claude's Birthday And Every Years Claude's Birthday Start With Athen.

But This Time He Didn't Even Get a Invitation Or Anything Like, He Doesn't Needed Anymore. It's Make Him Sad And He Know It's All Because Of Claude's Sudden Amnesia.