Chapter 24

Next Day Athanasia And Athen's Meet Claude.

“DADDY/PAPA!!” Both Run Towards Their Father And Hugged One Of His Legs.

“We Missed You!” The Royal Siblings Exclaimed, Happily.

“Don't Run Around Like a Wild Thing. You Two Will Fall” Claude Scold Them With a Blank Face.

“....And you're Free Now? So Busy To Meet Your Own Father, I See Hm?” Claude Raised His Eyebrows At Athen. It's Been awhile That Claude Get To See His Son, Who's Very Busy At Work That Didn't Even Come To Meet Him.

He Didn't Said But He Did Missed His Time With His Son, And He Missed His Little Son.

“Sorry Papa, But I'm Free Today” Athen Smile Brightly At Him. Claude Nodded.

Athanasia Give a Grabby Motion Towards Claude To Pick Her Up, Claude Looked Confused But Still Pick Her Up, Athanasia Hugged His Neck And Snuggle Into It.

“The Princess Is Behaving a Bit Like Raven Today” Felix Said, Smiling At The Princess.

“She Is” Claude Reply.

“I Guess After Seeing Jennette The Other Day, Athy Couldn't Help It, But Don't Worry Little Sis, I'm Here For You” Athen Thought.

“Is Athy As Cute As Raven?” Athanasia Asked.

“I Believe You And My Prince Are The Most Adorable Being In Entire Continent” Felix Happily Answer.

“Stop Spouting Nonsense And Stay Ten Steps Away From Me” Claude Said Before Look Down At His Son.

Athen Give His Father a Confused Look.

-----

Athanasia Giggled At Her Brother Face While Felix Just Coughed But He's Also Laughing.

“Papa! You Don't Have To Carry Us Both” Claude Who Decided To Give Athen a Heart Attack, Suddenly Scooped Athen Into His Arms.

“Is That Warlock A Good Playmate?” Claude Ignored Athen Comment.

Athen And Athanasia Both Stare At Claude.

“If You Both Don't Like Him, I'll Find You Two Other Playmate” Claude Said To His Children.

“Frankly I Don't Know Why On Earth You Both Would Need Friends, But Felix Instead” Claude Said, Annoyed At The Memory Of Felix Nagging Him.

“So If You Two Want, I'll Find More Adequate Child To Be Your Friend” Claude Said Stare At Athen For a Little Longer Then Glance At Athanasia.

Athanasia Pulled His Hair To Confirm If He's For Real Or Not. Athen Chuckle At Their Silly Conversation.

“Papa Me And Athy Both Likes Felix And The Magician Boy, He's Better Because he Sent By Papa” Athen Smiled At His Father, Athanasia Also Nodded In Agreement.

Claude Stare At His Children Before Bring Them Closer And Gently Rock Them.

“As Long As You Both Happy, It's Fine” Claude Softly Said, Closing Eyes And Hugged His Both Children.

Athen And Athanasia Both Heart Moved By His Word. They Also Hugged Claude's Neck.

Athen Hold Athanasia Hand And Give Her a Small Squeeze, Telling Her That He'll Also Be Here For Her. Athanasia Returns It With A Gently Squeeze.

Like That Day Passed.....

Athen Who Finally Got Very Busy With All His Work Also Company His Father In Every Kind Of Meeting Didn't Have Much Time To Spend With Athanasia Or Lucas.