Chapter 42

!DRIP DROP!

“The Suffocating Feeling Whenever Your Face Comes To Mind Will Soon Disappear When You're Gone” Claude Said Ignoring The Blood Dripping From His Hand.

!CRACK!

“You're Now Trying To Kill Me! But My Papa Got Hurt Trying To Protect Me”

!CRACKLE!!CRACKLE!

“So Die Right Now” Claude Finished, Ruthlessly.

“Even You're Not My Papa But You're Still My Papa I.... Don't Want To Die Like This...not At The Hand's Of Papa!”

!FLASH!

Suddenly a Bright light Flashed And Rose Petal Spread Everywhere, Claude's Eyes Widen When He Saw Athen Started To Fade Away.

For The First Time After That Incident Athen Smile Brightly At His Father.

Good Bye Papa!”

“Good Bye Papa!”

Athen Vanished.

Claude Didn't Move, Keep Staring At The Spot Athen Was Standing Awhile Ago. His Eyes Still Widening From The Shock.

“Your Majesty?” Felix Come Running Over Him With a Maid, Who Work Under Athen.

“Your Majesty What Happened Here? And  The Prince. There Is The Crown Prince Athen?” Felix Asked, Looking Around For The Prince.

“He.... Disappeared..” Claude Answered. Felix Eyes Widen In Horror While The Maid Gasped In Shock.

“....Right In Front Of My Eyes” Claude Finished. Athen's Last Words Keep Ringing Inside His Head.

“Goodbye Papa!”

“I Refuse To Accept Such a Thing!!” Claude Thought, Clenched His Fist In Anger Before Yelled At Felix.

“FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME!!”

___________

“Did You Like It?” Jennette Happily Asked.

“Yes, It's Very Sweet Jenny” Athen Smile At Her.

Athen P.O.V:

What I'm Doing Here? It's a Long Story.