Chapter Forty One (Justin)

41 - Worthy

'If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.'
- Bob Marley

~*~

She's sick. Andrea is sick. It felt surreal. I was thinking that maybe Selena was joking and that she wanted revenge or that she just really wanted to hurt me but in so many ways, I knew she was telling the truth. I believed her. And that reality fvcking hurts. Damn.

I felt betrayed. Selena and Andi lied to me altogether at the same time. Was this my karma?

She's been sick for the longest time and never did once she told me about her illness. Is that one of the reasons why she was so eager to say goodbye?

"Fvck." I cursed angrily as I slammed the steering wheel. "Fvck!"

Irritated. I was fvcking irritated with myself. How can I not notice? How can I not see how she looked so pale and weak? How can I be so naive?

Damn. I have so many questions, so many things I wanted to ask and know but most, I wanted to see her. I wanted to see Andi. Is she okay? Is she been taking care of?

Clenching my teeth, I swerved my car to the right side of the main road, headed towards the Price's house. I need to know where she is.

As I heard my phone rang, I looked at it and saw that Scooter was calling. I declined it — my mind is set to do one thing today. When I clicked home, I saw Selena texted me. Turning it off, I was determined to find Andi without any nuisance in the way.

Seeing the Price's house brings a lot of memories both the good and the bad. The last time I was here, I wasn't welcomed anymore but I didn't care. I needed to find her. And I knew Anthony is the person who knows the most where Andrea is.

As soon as I parked the car, I briskly went out and walked towards Anthony who, in coincidentally, just got out of his car with a phone in his hand.

"...yes I'll be there. Make sure she's taking her medicines. I'm just finishing things here... okay Aruella... let me talk to her."

I walked closer. He still didn't heed my presence.

"Yes sweetie. I promise I'll bring Elise." That put me in a halt. Is Anthony talking to Andrea? My heart clenched. It was only a few steps away until I'll hear her voice. "Okay Andi. You don't need to stress yourself over this. It's not good for you."

I couldn't take it anymore. I spoke up. "Anthony."

He clenched his jaw as soon as he saw me. "I need to go Sweetie." With that he hung up and faced me. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you that you are not welcome in this house---"

"Where is she?" I cut him off. "Where is she Anthony?"

"My answer is the same as the last time. You won't get any information about my daughter's whereabouts Bieber." He answered coldly.

My fists tightened. "I need to know where she is Anthony. I need to see her."

He chuckled sardonically. "When is enough Justin? Just let my daughter go---"

"No! I won't! I fvcking won't!"

The length of proximity between us was soon closed as he gave me a hard blow on my jaw. I backed away as I spit the blood from my mouth. I didn't care. I didn't care about the pain. I just wanted to know where she is.